• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Our Egyptian Kong's 50

Status
Not open for further replies.
He once banned me from KopTalk 'for persistent insolence'. :D
Haha! That's a great reason to be banned. Dunk once banned me for constantly starting threads and going off topic to big up the merits of Radiohead's new album (Kid A - I think it was) Then weirdly some fruitloop called 'Rupert' PM'd me and told me to sign up again under a different name. That guy was fucking mental. He started his own blog. Have you ever seen it? It's called KopTalk insider or something.

Haha! That's a great reason to be banned. Dunk once banned me for constantly starting threads and going off topic to big up the merits of Radiohead's new album (Kid A - I think it was) Then weirdly some fruitloop called 'Rupert' PM'd me and told me to sign up again under a different name. That guy was fucking mental. He started his own blog. Have you ever seen it? It's called KopTalk insider or something.

I always thought you were Rupert.

Rupert was a kiddy-fiddler or something
He certainly was fucking weird. I mean I know I can act like a tit on occasion but ‘Rupert’ really was the full enchilada! I mean who starts a massive blog about how much of a crook Dunk was?

He certainly was fucking weird. I mean I know I can act like a tit on occasion but ‘Rupert’ really was the full enchilada! I mean who starts a massive blog about how much of a crook Dunk was?

I think that was the first sign of derangement, but there was also some sketchy rumours of a very litigious nature that did the rounds before he went incognito.

Obviously I can't remember the details, so just went with kiddy-fiddling.

Is this the most liked post ever?
Certainly exceeded my expectations. All I did was Google Image "King Kong on Pyramid" & then copy.

Hang on ... people didn't think I photoshopped it myself did they? I would make Avvy look like some form of digital artistic genius, if I tried that

Certainly exceeded my expectations. All I did was Google Image "King Kong on Pyramid" & then copy.

Hang on ... people didn't think I photoshopped it myself did they? I would make Avvy look like some form of digital artistic genius, if I tried that

I gave you all the credit! It was pretty good I thought.

Anyway, the Likes stand. As they must.

facepalm-gorilla-2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom