• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Our new away kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems better than it did to me last night though it's not great. No idea what the tiny bit of grey on the shorts is meant to be about.

It looks like it should have a cape behind it.

That's why I like it! It's not great, definitely nowhere near the level of the home kit, but given some of the horrors we've had in the past, this one is quite inoffensive.

Having taken a few hours for it to grow on me I can conclude its still shit. The home kits still boss though

I think they needed to stick with one design but have another colour. When the away kit doesn't look anything like the home kit, even in terms of design, it just makes the range look messy.

Im more toward likinh it than disliking it.... its not bad that..

i love the new home strip and ive noticed that having Warrior written prominently on the wall when they do interviews will be cool as skrtel hands the champers to stevie...

.well at least it's fresh, even if it doesn't inspire shit...I don't mind it. Let;s just win something, and we will like it a lot more.

It's like the inverse of this...thank God Peter Cech doesn't play for us.

673-02141083w.jpg

Team-1905-06.jpg

Squad picture from the early 1900's wearing the kit the away is modeled on. Based on this the current squad when grouped together will look like a bunch of goth alterboys.

Here is a sneak preview of our away kit for the 2013/2014 season.

agger03.jpg

Team-1905-06.jpg

Squad picture from the early 1900's wearing the kit the away is modeled on. Based on this the current squad when grouped together will look like a bunch of goth alterboys.
thanks, really interesting to know. at first i did not like the kit that much, now i can see its association with our history - it tells a story of sorts - i find i like it a lot now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom