• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Our new away kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
AugBIpDCIAEG6bq.jpg

the new kit is inspired by Liverpool’s away Kit from 1900-1906 which featured the yoke detail in recognition of sailors and the huge influence of the docks on the city at the time.

I like the idea. Still don't like the kit though.

That's ready-made for Thriatlon.

Need to see it in real life before making up my mind but unless we are going to do a lot of swimming practice it looks a little out of sync.

Is it a wet suit?

I know it often rains in England but this is taking it to far. In my opinion.

liverpool-1905-06-400.jpg

The away shirt draws its inspiration from Liverpool's away uniform from 1900-1906, featuring a "yoke detail" that pays homage to the city's nautical roots.

its grown on me a little bit, not too bad really. im really looking forward to the ridiculous third kit for some reason, does that one come out start of july?

The way they do the lighting on these photo shoots is to do with the material being really thin and shit. So I'm told.

its grown on me a little bit, not too bad really. im really looking forward to the ridiculous third kit for some reason, does that one come out start of july?

Think so yeah. I was thinking about it last night, they keep banging on about 'modern traditional' being the influence for the home & away kit.

I think they'll say they've used the 'modern traditional' influence again, but this time of warriors, the purple represents Rome, the tribal represents (insert any tribal warrior group you want here).

I'm looking forward to how they spin it. Kinda like when you look at a pile of bricks in the Tate Modern & then read the artists meaning & influence of the piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom