• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pay him what he wants!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate… I’ve been running around in a “Bono is God” t-shirt since 1991.

Fucking fry up those mushrooms with garlic & a few other flavoursome herbs - nom nom nom!!! Yuuuuuum
I’ve never put anyone on ignore. That might change.

Bono FFS.

And mushrooms are like having slimer jizz in your mouth. No matter the good flavours you add it’s still ectocum on your tongue.

I’ve never put anyone on ignore. That might change.

Bono FFS.

And mushrooms are like having slimer jizz in your mouth. No matter the good flavours you add it’s still ectocum on your tongue.

There’s no denying Bono is a cunt.

But mushrooms are fucking delicious you fucking savage!!!

Mushrooms and olives are basically all I buy when I go shopping. My missus gets all the childish shit that you eat and I have to add the real components.

Mo had a great game vs Man Utd... But Vs Bournemouth was really poor. The game that he played vs Man Utd should not make him immune from being subbed when having a poor game...

I also feel that to many in the shirt look for Mo with thier passes when they should be looking for those in he best position to score

I want mo to have a great game when we arent that good. Or even when we are shit. It hasn't happened in ages.

I mean, i'd like to ask if its ever happened. We've been consistently a beast for a few years. Maybe the year where we struggled to get CL but Ali scored.

The penalty was terrible, but what I didn’t like is how he was smiling and laughing afterwards. He should’ve been livid with himself.

More importantly!!!!

What in fucks name is a “Turkey Twizzler”???

How uncultured are you?

They don’t exist in Australia.

Aussies aren’t big into reconstituted Turkey made into long curly strips..

I mean - I think the new Brexit deal allows us to sell all the weird shit they are into, to the UK.

I came across sparkling Tempranillo, Shiraz blended with Pinot Noir, sparkling Durif, Shiraz blended with muscadelle…

Bought a pile of cracking wines including some delicious fortified wines - yummmmo!!!

They don’t exist in Australia.

Aussies aren’t big into reconstituted Turkey made into long curly strips..

I mean - I think the new Brexit deal allows us to sell all the weird shit they are into, to the UK.

I came across sparkling Tempranillo, Shiraz blended with Pinot Noir, sparkling Durif, Shiraz blended with muscadelle…

Bought a pile of cracking wines including some delicious fortified wines - yummmmo!!!
It’s not different to having a sausage!

Sparkling reds can get in the sea. I think I’m the only person round here with any class.

Mo is on the wane, we can see that, but hes still capable statistically of putting in a return other players only dream of. The midfield remains the issue. Buy a quality midfield and the current 5 of Salah, Nunez, Gapko, Jota and Diaz is fine. I'd maybe be tempted to buy a young goalscorer, as I'm not convinced by the longevity of Jota (and Salah is getting older), but sort the midfield and strengthen the backline first and foremost.

Mo is on the wane, we can see that, but hes still capable statistically of putting in a return other players only dream of. The midfield remains the issue. Buy a quality midfield and the current 5 of Salah, Nunez, Gapko, Jota and Diaz is fine. I'd maybe be tempted to buy a young goalscorer, as I'm not convinced by the longevity of Jota (and Salah is getting older), but sort the midfield and strengthen the backline first and foremost.

Our attack will be more than enough for us if we bolster the midfield and address some depth challenges at the back. With a fully firing midfield we'd be able to give more minutes to young attackers like Doak too. It is still a glaring issue for us.

The penalty was terrible, but what I didn’t like is how he was smiling and laughing afterwards. He should’ve been livid with himself.
The laughing and smiling stemmed from embarrassment,annoyance and disbelief at what he perceived to be a easy goal. I have done the say thing many a time, and I bet so have many here. That's the "Laughing and Smiling" thing when we have felt embarrassed about one thing or another :)

All things must come to an end, and we are see in it with Salah, as we saw it with Rush, Fowler, Gerrard, Torres and we are seeing it with Bobby....
That's why I believe that Bobby has chosen to leave at the end of the season, because he no longer believes he can play at the level he needs to for Liverpool.

I feel that it is time to cashing on Mo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom