• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PEP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nailed on for the Chelsea job.. No way will he end up here.... We ain't a 'big' club anymore.. the days of attracting big names like that are well and truly in the past..

Last edited:
Which post would that be then ?

I realise this is sarcasm but shiek is pointing out I said a long term plan with pep but of course to do that we'd have to sack kenny which is very short term seeing as we gave him a 3 year contract.

For all their passing teams into the ground, you must ask just how successful that would have been without the genius that is Messi- a once in a generation player. His stats are absolutely astounding in Pep's era.
GP gls ass.
2008-9 51 38 18
2009–10 53 47 11
2010–11 55 53 24
2011–12 55 63 26

Well, previously they had the genius of Ronaldinho. It's amazing that they were able to effectively replace him without missing a beat because he was sensational. It's testimony to Messi's talent that nobody really talks about the buck toothed one any more.

Look at this year- in 55 games he has 63 goals and 26 assists. He has been part of 89 goals this season thus far!

Ronaldinho was brilliant, no doubt. But those stats are preternatural.

The news will spark strong media speculation over a potential move to Chelsea, regardless of Guardiola's wish for a break. Blues owner Roman Abramovich is reportedly ready to pay whatever it takes to bring the Spaniard to Stamford Bridge, but it is likely to take more than just money to tempt Guardiola into another job.

Abramovich reminds me of that Pete and Dud sketch where the businessman says: "Integrity? That's a valuable thing and I'm willing to pay for it!'

If he leaves Barca, I cant see him joining chelsea straight away as he wants a "break" from football.

Chelsea give the job to di matteo, firing him around Feb and pep comes in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom