• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PL Games : Fri 23rd Oct - Mon 26th Oct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frogfish

Gone to Redcafe
Friday 23rd October
Aston Villa v Leeds (8pm) Leeds have been inconsistent whilst Villa the complete opposite. I can't see it changing here as Leeds will give Villa space 2-1

Saturday 24th October
West Ham v Man City (12:30pm) Comfortable win 1-3
Fulham v Crystal Palace (3pm) London derby, after their point last week I can see another here. 1-1
Man Utd v Chelsea (5:30pm) Chelsea's defence will cost them 2-1
Liverpool v Sheffield United (8pm) Comfortable win 3-1

Saturday 25th October
Southampton v Everton (2pm) Southampton are better than their results so far. 1-1
Wolves v Newcastle (4:30pm) Comfortable win 3-1
Arsenal v Leicester (7:15pm). Could be the best match of the weekend and it'll be tight either way 2-2

Monday 26th October
Brighton v West Brom (5:30pm). Comfortable win 2-0
Burnley v Tottenham (8pm) Comfortable win 1-3

Last edited:
Villa Leeds game is at 8, not 3. Reckon it might be a draw that one.

Your other predictions are similar to what I'd go for. Think Chelsea might get a point at Old Trafford though...1-1, or 2-2. Haven't been impressed with Chelsea but Werner is coming to life a bit and Pulisic is back.

Leeds are missing Phillips for 4-6 weeks, that is a big blow for them.
2-2 at OT sounds like a very good prediction.

Villa Leeds game is at 8, not 3. Reckon it might be a draw that one.

Your other predictions are similar to what I'd go for. Think Chelsea might get a point at Old Trafford though...1-1, or 2-2. Haven't been impressed with Chelsea but Werner is coming to life a bit and Pulisic is back.
I hope so. A draw would be perfect.

0-0 @ half time .. how the fuck did we concede 4 before halftime against that shit ffs

Hes average, just in a good run of form. Happens to a striker every year, hes this years Pukki

It’s a great day of footy. The boss is busy so I’ll have all the games on.

Which West Ham will turn up today? Probably one who will get battered.

[article]
West Ham United: Fabianski, Coufal, Balbuena, Ogbonna, Cresswell, Masuaku, Bowen, Soucek, Rice, Fornals, Antonio.
Subs: Yarmolenko, Lanzini, Noble, Haller, Diop, Fredericks, Randolph.

Manchester City: Ederson, Walker, Dias, Garcia, Joao Cancelo, Bernardo Silva, Rodri, Gundogan, Mahrez, Aguero, Sterling.
Subs: Stones, Zinchenko, Steffen, De Bruyne, Torres, Foden, Palmer.

Referee: Anthony Taylor (Cheshire).[/article]

mat
A moment ago
BlueMonkey79 said:
Woeful. Players don't look interested and look like they don't give a fuck.

There is something fundamentaly wrong and we need answers.
Maybe PiGMOL have wore us down?

All the extra bookings and odd decisions will affect players eventually

mat
A moment ago
BlueMonkey79 said:
Woeful. Players don't look interested and look like they don't give a fuck.

There is something fundamentaly wrong and we need answers.
Maybe PiGMOL have wore us down?

All the extra bookings and odd decisions will affect players eventually
Lol... Also every time they mention The Cartel like they are the victims in some Guy Ritchie or Martin Scorsese movie.

Not PL but game involving Atalanta (who rested quite a couple of players for this match vs Sampdoria)

Good counter attacking by the away team.

So West Ham hold out for 1-1. City have started 2-2-1 and sit 11th having played : Leicester (H-L), Wolves (A-W), Arsenal (H-W), Leeds (A-D) & W.Ham (A-D).

Just noticed West Ham's recent PL fixtures were pretty challenging on paper but they have done considerably well

West Ham 4-0 vs Wolves
Leicester 0-3 West Ham
Tottenham 3-3 West Ham
West Ham 1-1 Man City

Next up: vs. us at Anfield

Fulham v Palace. I’m expecting below 1.5 goals. My stream is on premier sports Ireland and it reminds me of watching the 3pm games in the boozer on setanta sports.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom