• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PL Games : Fri 23rd Oct - Mon 26th Oct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clyne is playing for palace when did that happen? His latest unofficial ban must’ve been served.

Marine made it through to the first round of the FA cup. They beat Chester away 1-0.

Maguire wrestling players down again. This time the opposition in the box.

Absolute 100% penalty.

VAR? Nothing. Just a complete farce when it gets involved in the most tenuous and marginal of calls based subjectively where an arm pit begins and ends, and then does nothing for assault.

Maguire wrestling players down again. This time the opposition in the box.

Absolute 100% penalty.

VAR? Nothing. Just a complete farce when it gets involved in the most tenuous and marginal of calls based subjectively where an arm pit begins and ends, and then does nothing for assault.
Oh they said they checked and dismissed it after 3 seconds. Ridiculous. Owen's right, he thought it a penalty (as did I) though I'm sure some refs wouldn't have given it ... however the onfield ref should 100% have been directed to the monitor to check for himself.

On a side note, Schalke looks dead and buried. A relegation may do them some good - like how Stuttgart is bouncing back.

As I said yesterday, can Everton handle the pressure (and its only slight at this stage of the season).

It looks like they can't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom