• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Plymouth Away FA Cup match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, Woodburn is playing as a CM deep-lying playmaker now. Even dropping in into the CB when the situation calls for it. Interesting from Klopp.

Ojo has really livened up our left flank since he came on. Much more threatening than Sturridge, it has to be said.

Woodburn playing in midfield
I'm loathe to criticise too much, cos every game a young lad gets in he first team should be helpful, but I can't but feel dismayed when our most naturally gifted young striker is playing in a position that wastes his talent so much.

I know he need bodies & work rate more tonight, but I hope it doesn't happen too regularly.

Origi is properly annoying me. That such a shite touch from a good position. He can finish for sure and has pace but he seems thick. Prove me wrong Divock!

Perhaps Klopp has a lot of respect for Woodburn's game and is trying to develop it to both fit his interchanging forward play, and for his benefit?

Nah, that couldn't be.

I doubt it. We are hardly overloaded with top class strikers!

I believe that Klopp will replace him in summer at the latest.

It's fairly clear that whether Klopp nor himself see him as suitable to our style.

Awful pen. Confidence looks shot.

Been a few times in the last couple games where he's tried to take it past a defender with a bit of skill and has forgotten the ball or made some kind of mess of it.

Needs a spell on the bench ideally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom