• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Poll [Poll] Out of the 'Home Nations', who will go furthest ?

Prefix for Poll Threads

Who will go furthest in Euro 2016 ?

• England

Votes: 30 54.5%
  • Wales

Votes: 17 30.9%
  • Northern Ireland

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • Republic of Ireland

Votes: 4 7.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
England will be home before the group stages finish.

I thought the Republic looked really good in spells yesterday, that was a game they kinda had to win though. They need to go all out against Belgium now for a result.

Wales have a genuine world class player something none of the rest of us have and if he plays to his potential in every game they can go a long way, hes that good. (It worked for Argentina in 1986)

Northern Ireland sadly just dont have the players and will probably go out at the group stage.

And Englands failure in Marseille means its all on the Wales game for us and with our defence vs Bale im unconvinced.

Ill say first out
Northern Ireland
Then
Ireland
Then
England
And ill say Wales to stay the longest. To the quarter finals.
AHEM

Also, you sang Griezmann's praises before the rest of us. You know I don;t want to to give you any credit of course.

Also, you sang Griezmann's praises before the rest of us. You know I don;t want to to give you any credit of course.
Hes been on the list this many a year. Along with a very young Higauin.
I have my moments.

Wow. I did not scout of football mananger you meff.
We started a thread somewhere where we all had to pick a football team from Europe to follow. I picked Sociadad.

I wanted Suarez when we were buying Ryan Fucking Babel.

That's probably before I was posting on here though.

I dont remember being arsed about Suarez either way. Torres was WELL on the list.

I was all about Suarez after South Africa. Couldn't understand why he wasn't snapped up. But yes Oncy banged on about griezmann for a long time

The Hig shouldn'tbe on the list for a PL team. Does he need to miss anymore 1 on 1's in finals? He'd be like Soldado.

I said they probably would. Not would.

And then the final order was the order they will go out, I didnt say which rounds, purely the order. The only prediction I made for when was Wales in the quarter finals.
So in your face

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom