• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Poll POLL: Stevie Me

Prefix for Poll Threads

Has Steven Gerrard damaged his Legend Status ?

• Yes.. tit.. Legacy tarnished.. First a slip now a stamp, what next ?

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • No.. Olympiakos, Instanbul, FA CUP.. Legend

Votes: 51 73.9%
  • Almost... Needs to Disappear to LA Galaxy pronto... (now would be ideal!!)

Votes: 13 18.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's funny to look back at the time when he was considered so frail that some were wondering if he'd always be dogged by injuries. There was a phase when he was plagued by back problems and Ged was running out of horse placenta supplies. Then the lad turned into iron man.

Appreciated by millions but overlooked by the bosses?

Nah, I'm more like Hulk Hogan. 24 inch guns, dodgy back, charisma by the bucket load and without him the WWE would be nothing

Might do a thread on this. WrestleMania is just around the corner.

It's funny to look back at the time when he was considered so frail that some were wondering if he'd always be dogged by injuries. There was a phase when he was plagued by back problems and Ged was running out of horse placenta supplies. Then the lad turned into iron man.
Growing pains ged called it.. I think..

Appreciated by millions but overlooked by the bosses?

Nah, I'm more like Hulk Hogan. 24 inch guns, dodgy back, charisma by the bucket load and without him the WWE would be nothing
Id be Shawn Michaels. Former legend, adored by the crowds, still has the odd return moment of brilliance but more often than not living off past glories.

So I'm a twat and a troll. Ross wrote it here in the PC version.

We would have been better of without the last 4 years. A proven player at his best age at 150k a week paired with Suarez and Sturridge... PL winners 2013/14. We missed the boat on misplaced sentiment.
Yeah just the 35 goals and 29 assists over the last 2 and a half years.
Don't know if a proven player could do that.

Make love not war. How about an arm wrestle poll?

Both good lads, both just getting too many private messages from gene Hughes egging them both on.

Gene to Sean "they are all against you Sean"

Simultaneously., Gene to Macca "you're not going to take that from him, are you are you Macca?"

I hardly ever do that weekly ever anymore.

I haven't voted because:

A) can't on my phone
B) during that short period when one of the admins made me a mod by accident a few years ago, I found out that they can see how we all vote.

Thats exactly what we would expect you to say.
Pfffft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom