• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Positives from this season

He needs to sort that fucking hair-do out though.
Hmmm … he ain’t a scouser and he’s looking to be our best attacking prospect at just 20. How do we keep him on Merseyside WITHOUT forcing a change of haircut

He needs to sort that fucking hair-do out though.

PhotoRoom-20230826-194949_33.png

Is a luxury away from home? Our away form cost us the title this season.
That can't be on one player, ever. However it's clear that Elliott is a better player now than earlier this season. He's making great progress. I was wrong about him.

That can't be on one player, ever. However it's clear that Elliott is a better player now than earlier this season. He's making great progress. I was wrong about him.

Yah there's things he's showed the 2nd half which are making me doubt my earlier analysis (physically unable to compete consistently as a starter).

Biggest (& probably the only 3) for me is back in the big boy league where we belong, winning the LC and Thiago fucking off.

It's funny and all, and it's exactly why everyone wants them to keep winning instead of us, or instead of Arsenal this year. It doesn't mean much of anything, so better that than whoever else.

The thing is that if you recognize that that's true, then what it also means is that the whole competition, for the better part of a decade, has meant so much less. Null and void. Whatever they do about it, doesn't really matter.

When you cheat in a game this is what happens. The nature of the victory undermines the victory.

Peps greatest gift as a manager is being able to live with that.

Here’s another positive.

It’s over.
You seem quite upset lately, has the baby been keeping you up at night ? - tell us ? - I mean its so unlike you to dislike and want our players out, I always think of you as a die hard supporter / full in TOP TOP Red - no doubts or anything. Like if we had won nothing this season and not made CL - I would expect you to come on here and tell us "what do you lowly reds expect ? - new midfield rebuild - we did well to end up in 8th".

I noticed the Hair-do is quite trendy in Liverpool...I even saw one guy with exact same hair cut and wearing Elliot jersey in town

You seem quite upset lately, has the baby been keeping you up at night ? - tell us ? - I mean its so unlike you to dislike and want our players out, I always think of you as a die hard supporter / full in TOP TOP Red - no doubts or anything. Like if we had won nothing this season and not made CL - I would expect you to come on here and tell us "what do you lowly reds expect ? - new midfield rebuild - we did well to end up in 8th".

Has your wee head exploded?

When have I ever said I want players out or dislike them.

The positive of its over means I don’t have to listen to you and the other loons bleat about things as much for at least a few days before the gurning about why we haven’t signed a bazillion new players starts.

The little one already talks more sense that a few of the loons on here… this morning he said “baa guuh guuh ahh gaaaah” and it still made more sense than most of what Dreamie posts.

Ouch, I hate it when that happens
Not really, I have a big head, nothing gets to me. But am concerned at @StevieM Darwin hate.

Anyway, today is a great day, Curtis is in the England squad, now the world will see how great a player he is. Just want to see a midfield of Curtis/Rice/Jude/TAA , that would be ace

Not really, I have a big head, nothing gets to me. But am concerned at @StevieM Darwin hate.

Anyway, today is a great day, Curtis is in the England squad, now the world will see how great a player he is. Just want to see a midfield of Curtis/Rice/Jude/TAA , that would be ace

Lesson 1 - Don’t mistake ripping the piss out of someone for hate. I don’t hate any of our players.

Lesson 2 - I won’t sell Darwin, same as any of our players unless he asks to go or someone put in a ridiculously high bid.

Back
Top Bottom