• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Post Scum Thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hererra is fast becoming one of my most hated players.
A sneaky cunt who is well capable of leaving a foot in and playing sneaky fouls.
And when he is on the receiving end he rolls around as if he was shot.
Firmino was lucky not to get sent off but he deserves retrospective action for that "clutching his face" shite.

Ming - 9 - MoTM - that save on Zlatan's FK was fantastic, as was the save on Mkwhatever. Was confident, and booted the ball well.

TAA - 7 - If it was Clyne, I'd have given him a 5 but because it's an 18 year old, in such a tough atmosphere who was obviously a bit in awe of the game, I was impressed. He's got a LONG way to go but the kid has so much potential.

Lovren - 8 - really good game.

Klavan - 6 - He's a solid option for us, but a 4th option. We need a CB to partner with Matip, with Lovren and Klavan deputizing (Lovren is too inconsistent).

Milner - 7 - fantastic penalty and as usual, no nonsense defending & active part of our attack.

Henderson - 7 - welcome back ... Will be even better once the midfield reverts to him, Gini & Lallana.

Can - 6 - his best game in ages ... Loved the way he bullied Pogba but he's thick, and that I don't know if we can overcome.

Gini - 6 - I wanted to give him a 4 but it's obvious why he's so key to the team ... Work ethic, non-stop pressure, control of possession etc ... The big problem is he is looking like Lallana 18 months ago, where he's missing really good opportunities ...

Lallana - 6 - better from the back.

Origi - 6 - In this kind of game, his inexperience holds him back a lot ... A lot of mistakes on the ball and his one goalbound shot was luckily defended by Jones. He beat Rojo on one play and could have seen him get red had he fallen when he was hugged from behind ... Another trick to learn.

Firmino - 7 - Once Coutinho starts with him, we'll see the goals and assists flow again.

Klopp - 7 - I wish he'd have gone with Coutinho-Firmino-Lallana. I think we'd have won with that - but Coutinho is obviously not ready fitness wise. If 2 of the Origi/Firmino/Studge group start, one will always be kak as they're on the flank where they just don't do as well.

Ref - 3 - If Lovren's tackle was a yellow, Pogba should have seen a yellow for his wrestling take down of Henderson and Rooney for stamping on Milner. It is fucking pathetic he let those go - cowardly.

As for the Mancs:

Pogba - he's no the player I thought he was ... I wonder if Mourinho will get enough pieces around him to allow him to rebuild his Juve reputation.
Herrera - is an absolute fucking cunt.
A great summary LTW

Argue & fight outside of a match thread is way more tolerable, inside a match thread I cant be doing with it, simple as that really.
It happens in every match thread because people have to read the same bollix that's posted around the forum in every single thread.
It's monotonous.

I know today wasn't exactly a great day to showcase attacking talent etc as it was a tight evenly matched game etc, but my god have Utd been bummed out of 90mill for pogba, he's been bang average this season and at times is a liability. If they'd not paid 90mill for him and all the drama behind having him, I guarantee he'd be spending a lot of time on the bench, he was one of the worst players today. I've seen him play poorly plenty of times this season not just vs top opposition either.

The ref was equally shit to both sides I reckon. Yeah, loads of his decisions annoyed me, but I bet Utd fans felt just the same.

A sneaky cunt who is well capable of leaving a foot in and playing sneaky fouls.
Firmino was lucky not to get sent off but he deserves retrospective action for that "clutching his face" shite.

Oh yes. He's a good player, but a total shithouse cheating cunt

Firmino was perhaps a bit silly to react like that but I thought it was perfectly understandable in the circumstances

Manchester Utd have scored 7 offside goals in there last 5 Old Trafford games. They would be in the bottom half of the table without them.

L
O
L

Herrera is a horrible little cunt.
Firmino got a yellow card didnt he? So, hopefully that enda there and nothing more from the FA.

Even his dabbing was all over the place today.
868a941d8e96ecdadf244a18c0c3fdcd.jpg

Ming - 9 - MoTM - that save on Zlatan's FK was fantastic, as was the save on Mkwhatever. Was confident, and booted the ball well.

TAA - 7 - If it was Clyne, I'd have given him a 5 but because it's an 18 year old, in such a tough atmosphere who was obviously a bit in awe of the game, I was impressed. He's got a LONG way to go but the kid has so much potential.

Lovren - 8 - really good game.

Klavan - 6 - He's a solid option for us, but a 4th option. We need a CB to partner with Matip, with Lovren and Klavan deputizing (Lovren is too inconsistent).

Milner - 7 - fantastic penalty and as usual, no nonsense defending & active part of our attack.

Henderson - 7 - welcome back ... Will be even better once the midfield reverts to him, Gini & Lallana.

Can - 6 - his best game in ages ... Loved the way he bullied Pogba but he's thick, and that I don't know if we can overcome.

Gini - 6 - I wanted to give him a 4 but it's obvious why he's so key to the team ... Work ethic, non-stop pressure, control of possession etc ... The big problem is he is looking like Lallana 18 months ago, where he's missing really good opportunities ...

Lallana - 6 - better from the back.

Origi - 6 - In this kind of game, his inexperience holds him back a lot ... A lot of mistakes on the ball and his one goalbound shot was luckily defended by Jones. He beat Rojo on one play and could have seen him get red had he fallen when he was hugged from behind ... Another trick to learn.

Firmino - 7 - Once Coutinho starts with him, we'll see the goals and assists flow again.

Klopp - 7 - I wish he'd have gone with Coutinho-Firmino-Lallana. I think we'd have won with that - but Coutinho is obviously not ready fitness wise. If 2 of the Origi/Firmino/Studge group start, one will always be kak as they're on the flank where they just don't do as well.

Ref - 3 - If Lovren's tackle was a yellow, Pogba should have seen a yellow for his wrestling take down of Henderson and Rooney for stamping on Milner. It is fucking pathetic he let those go - cowardly.

As for the Mancs:

Pogba - he's no the player I thought he was ... I wonder if Mourinho will get enough pieces around him to allow him to rebuild his Juve reputation.
Herrera - is an absolute fucking cunt.

Great summary LTW and proper non biased agenda driven ratings.

You said Firmino could score 20 goals

You said Bravo was a top keeper

You said Kane was a one- season wonder and overrated

You said Spurs were shit and wouldn't be a threat

You said Lallana would get 15 goals

You said Origi could be world class

Everything you say is risible, laughable bollocks and is, without any exception, completely and miserably wrong

And you used to call our captain "Horrenderson"and got it badly wrong on Lallana.

We've all got our foibles Brendan, but do us a favour and shut the fuck up for 5 minutes about Firmino - not because anything thinks you're right, just that we're fucking sick of listening to you.

You'll no doubt admit to not giving a fuck, but it's this sort of shit that got you banned previously. I'm sure you like being here given the amount of posts you make on a daily basis, so maybe just be less of a dickhead mate.

I never really got the Herrera hatred until today.

We'd have fucking scored from that breakaway too. Little fucking cunt.

Oh yes. He's a good player, but a total shithouse cheating cunt

Firmino was perhaps a bit silly to react like that but I thought it was perfectly understandable in the circumstances
It's funny how players like Herarra, who is a very good player indeed, Mykitharian and Carrick, who couldn't get a look in at the start of the season, are now pivotal to their team.
I am not sure if it was poor judgement then, or some sort of man management designed to get better performances out of them later.

Which is why he'll rightly be lauded on their sites ...

It was a 3 on 2 break right? Pity.
I would have expected any of our players to do similar to stop the break away.
It was the clutching of the face after being pushed in the chest that makes him a cunt

And you used to call our captain "Horrenderson"and got it badly wrong on Lallana.

We've all got our foibles Brendan, but do us a favour and shut the fuck up for 5 minutes about Firmino - not because anything thinks you're right, just that we're fucking sick of listening to you.

You'll no doubt admit to not giving a fuck, but it's this sort of shit that got you banned previously. I'm sure you like being here given the amount of posts you make on a daily basis, so maybe just be less of a dickhead mate.

I've been entirely civil and presented my views in a cogent, even-handed and compelling fashion

I struggle to see the point you're making or its relevance to the current situation

As for Lallana, it's an interesting point. I find it amusing that nine months of top level performances make the previous 36 somehow irrelevant

Sadly your own track record for the accurate and correct identification of quality footballers is, being polite, 'erratic'

Much like your ongoing and delightfully endearing habit of using words without knowing what they mean

*conflates party balloon*

I would have expected any of our players to do similar to stop the break away.
It was the clutching of the face after being pushed in the chest that makes him a cunt

It was terrible, but there was an arguably worse example in the Everton/ City game

Otamendi I think, and what makes it worse was that there was no gain to be made in the context of the game, as it was already 3 or 4 nil

It was pure shithouse snidery

It was terrible, but there was an arguably worse example in the Everton/ City game

Otamendi I think, and what makes it worse was that there was no gain to be made in the context of the game, as it was already 3 or 4 nil

It was pure shithouse snidery
If you are trying to say that only cunts play for Manchester then I might have to agree

Some nervy moments in the second half, kinda disappointed with a draw. Ming was fantastic and was lovren

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom