• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Everton (a) - Wed 20:15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love Thiago but he needs to stay fit

We have a huge role to play in that, we need to nurse his minutes a bit. I personally would keep him for PL games only until we get to a QF stage of CL. His partnership with Fabs in next level, we don't have anything that comes close (sorry Hendo) and we need to avoid overusing it. This is nice timing now for Hendo, Jones & Millie returning from injury to pick up some minutes.

Fuck I really hope we steam roll them. Ideally to a level where one individual creates some more folklore. Perhaps a Jota hattrick. Maybe a Fabinho 45 yard screamer. VVD overhead kick.

We have a huge role to play in that, we need to nurse his minutes a bit. I personally would keep him for PL games only until we get to a QF stage of CL. His partnership with Fabs in next level, we don't have anything that comes close (sorry Hendo) and we need to avoid overusing it. This is nice timing now for Hendo, Jones & Millie returning from injury to pick up some minutes.

We really need to buy a young midfielder this summer.
Let's be honest, we only have 4 CM's.
Thiago, Fabinho, Hendo and Milner.
Ages: 30, 28, 31 and 35.

Elliot, Jones and Ox are attacking midfielders and the two latter ones haven't really impressed when they've played deeper.
I hope the Bellingham rumours are true.

Sure, we've also got 19 year old Morty, but he's getting garbage minutes at the time and can't be relied on.

Edit: oops we also have Keita, age 45. My point is still valid. New young midfielder needed.

Last edited:

Elliot, Jones and Ox are attacking midfielders and the two latter ones haven't really impressed when they've played deeper.

Sure, we've also got 19 year old Morty, but he's getting garbage minutes at the time and can't be relied on.

Curtis has been solid on occasions as a CM, but he needs Fabs to be there in order to excel (so do the others in all honesty). I agree, for the sake of the effectiveness of the whole midfield roster we need a trusted DM we can play.

Are the fans given Rafa any slack on account of the injuries?

The ones I know are. They're blaming the board more than anything. They said they wouldn't sack him if we tonk them Wednesday.

They should get rid, though. I'm happy whatever happens if we win. Hilarious either way

Is Keita a deliberate omission or you just forgot he existed? I do the same with Minamino sometimes and then I see him on the bench and think 'oh yeah, it's what's his name'

Is Keita a deliberate omission or you just forgot he existed? I do the same with Minamino sometimes and then I see him on the bench and think 'oh yeah, it's what's his name'
Sorry I forgot he existed hahahaha

They’ll have every man behind the ball for 90 mins. Just work out a way to get past zonal marking and it’ll be a cakewalk

They're on their worst run since Martinez. Would be a shame if our 5-0 win against them gets Agent Rafa the sack, he's been doing a great job.

Its weird that only 4 teams in the league have a positive goal difference.
Lets hope agent Rafa can continue his good work and that we'll have 3 points in the bag on Wednesday.

And obviously that they dont cause any injuries to our players.

The ones I know are. They're blaming the board more than anything. They said they wouldn't sack him if we tonk them Wednesday.

They should get rid, though. I'm happy whatever happens if we win. Hilarious either way
I'm surprised you even entertain the possibility to be honest

It's on my Birthday so we'd better win. Two years ago we played early December and I was on my works do and watching it, Klopp surprised everyone by starting Origi and Shaqiri, so who knows what will happen. The OP has pretty much our best XI, but Klopp doesn't always go with the obvious. I wouldn't be surprised if Ox or Origi start, just because we're starting to get into the thick of the back to back games.

It's on my Birthday so we'd better win. Two years ago we played early December and I was on my works do and watching it, Klopp surprised everyone by starting Origi and Shaqiri, so who knows what will happen. The OP has pretty much our best XI, but Klopp doesn't always go with the obvious. I wouldn't be surprised if Ox or Origi start, just because we're starting to get into the thick of the back to back games.

Id be quite happy to see Ox start got Hendo if we are hoping to go all guns blazing

Starting Ox over Hendo only makes sense if you think they might injure themselves trying to digest his brittle bones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom