• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Watford (a) - Sat 12:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good news, although I'm still a little irritated over Thiago not being available – together with him not being fully fit at the start of the season, he's only been available to start in 2 out of our 10 games so far. Let's hope we have enough to get through Watford without him and then he's back and stays fit. We really need that extra quality in midfield.

-------------------------Kelleher------------------------
Trent----------Matip------------VVD------------Robertson
----------------------Henderson----------------------------
---------------Keita----------------Jones-------------
-----Salah----------Firmino-------------Mane

I don't anticipate too much of a new manager bounce. Watford have a new one every 4 months and they've all been away on international; break, so there's only so much Ranieri can do before our game.

Watford 1-3 Liverpool
Can't see any other team than that one. Diogo on the bench. I'll be very surprised if Watford score. 0-2 maybe 0-3

I really have a bad feeling about this game. I honestly cannot see us winning this game.

Good news, although I'm still a little irritated over Thiago not being available – together with him not being fully fit at the start of the season, he's only been available to start in 2 out of our 10 games so far. Let's hope we have enough to get through Watford without him and then he's back and stays fit. We really need that extra quality in midfield.
We knew what we were buying when we bought him.

Curtis Jones returning injured from international duty after being picked against Andorra, even though he struggled a bit with a tight groin pre game.
Out of the game tomorrow, and Klopp is fuming with the England set up. As usual they are armatures when it comes to cooperation with the clubs and handling injured players.

If we lose points in this game (which seems not unlikely) they’ll be well advised to keep any sharp or heavy loose objects away from Klopp at the post-match press-conference.

Christ, I don't think we can trust Keita and Chamberlain in the same side. They are awful together.

Milner will have to come in.

Chamberlain off the bench.

I'm going to see the Under 23's at Anfield tomorrow. Will be interesting to see if Tyler Morton is selected, or whether he travels to Watford.

He could be in line for the bench the way out midfield options are dropping.

To make matters worse, Keita had to play 3 games in 6 (!) days for Guinea during the international break. He is exhausted and starting him for the 4th time in 10 days will further increase his injury risk. And of course we get an early kick-off on Saturday… I hope Klopp can find a positive perspective on all this somehow because I know I can’t and I’m fucking fuming and dreading this game already.

Hendo & Milner as sitting DMs will be fine, could be a game that makes Ox prove his worth, he won’t get many more starts.

Failing that, Bobby could drop deep and Taki or Divvy step up creating more of a 442.

Look, if Ox doesn't get picked to start, his career at Liverpool is surely over. If anybody still harbours any hope of him coming good.

To make matters worse, Keita had to play 3 games in 6 (!) days for Guinea during the international break. He is exhausted and starting him for the 4th time in 10 days will further increase his injury risk. And of course we get an early kick-off on Saturday… I hope Klopp can find a positive perspective on all this somehow because I know I can’t and I’m fucking fuming and dreading this game already.

It's not quite so bad.

In one game he was subbed on at the 68th.
In one game he was subbed off for 76th minute
The other he played the full 90, although that was the most recent of them.

So he played 2 games worth of minutes.

My work day is incredibly slow if you hadn't already guessed.

Klopp is his same fuming self at pressers after internationals, it’s no secret he HATES them…the communication between them and the clubs is non existent as number ouf mangers have pointed out and that’s probably the main thing that drives him angry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom