• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - West Ham (H) - Sat 17:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I guess I'm on thread starting duty from now on. LOL

Ron-Swanson-Batman-meme.jpg

This game worried me to be honest. A few of the players looked knackered.
We're heading into a really hectic schedule with games pretty much every third day.
Klopp is going to be forced to rotate. Hopefully we'll see Thiago against Inter.

This game worried me to be honest. A few of the players looked knackered.
We're heading into a really hectic schedule with games pretty much every third day.
Klopp is going to be forced to rotate. Hopefully we'll see Thiago against Inter.

let’s hope it’s just the morning after the Lord mayor’s show

Mo has had a few rough games since coming back from Afcon though, couldn’t blame him for needing a break

let’s hope it’s just the morning after the Lord mayor’s show

Mo has had a few rough games since coming back from Afcon though, couldn’t blame him for needing a break
Most of the squad need a week.

I can't quite decide whether to blame @Modo for the unconvincing game or praise him for getting 3 points despite the performance. In any case, we won't catch City if we keep playing like that...

That's a pretty good team goal stemming from a patient build-up. Keita's looping pass created a sense of uncertainty among defenders and Trent delivered another genius assist (if was never a shot, c'mon!).

Klopp talked about our attackers snatching at chances a bit today; this might be the title race pressure manifesting itself again. Let's see how City cope with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom