• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - West Ham (H) - Sun 1400

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Darwin starts finishing chances like that people will stop giving him a hard time

All strikers miss chances, glaring ones too, just look at Haaland this season. The important thing, just like Haaland, is they keep getting the chances, and they keep scoring goals, Darwin is doing that.

All strikers miss chances, glaring ones too, just look at Haaland this season. The important thing, just like Haaland, is they keep getting the chances, and they keep scoring goals, Darwin is doing that.

This is true. Nobody’s scores everything but to me at least it feels like he makes a mess of straightforward chances quite a lot, more than I’d expect. Maybe i just have to accept he’s not a straightforward striker.

It's getting more and more open. It's a gamble because some of the players that would exploit that with through balls for us are the ones that need to go.

Pizzas served.

High quality.

Only listening on the radio but it sounds like we need to get a 3rd, West Ham will get one more chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom