• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre season 21/22 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 seperate 1 hour games against the same team on the same day?

WTF is this shit man...what's wrong with just having normal 90 min games like any other fucking normal club would do.

It means 22 players get 60 mins of pre season versus on a smaller set getting that long. It is actually quite clever.
I like all this stuff, throw in coaches, weird length games and not signing players for the sake of it.

Not even joking.

What an assist by the Bologna player.

Genuinely some of the worst defending I've ever seen from a top flight side.

It means 22 players get 60 mins of pre season versus on a smaller set getting that long. It is actually quite clever.

And it means that we can have a higher intensity over a shorter amount of time. Increasing it from 30 mins last week, 60 this week, and 90 mins next week.
Its very clever, and we already look in great shape. Think we'll be flying when the season kicks off.

Any working links. Most I knew about have gone offline

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great effort from Jones

& Neco Williams is so bad.

Tsimikas getting forward very well.

10 mins in and Origi's not touched the ball.

Beautiful turn by Gordon to win the foul, Konate has header cleared off the line from Ox free kick.

Divock. Headed one cleared off the line.

Then missed a pen by putting it against the post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom