• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Predict the starting line up for next season...

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

John McGovern

and I'll donate £20 to a charity of the winners choice.

I'll give it a go (my charity will be my pocket)

-----------------------Reina--------------------------
Johnson-----Skrtel-----Agger-------Enrique
-----------------Lucas----Garrard-----------------
Johnson-----------Suarez-------------Downing
-----------------------Carroll--------------------------

Blind optimism says.

-----------------------Reina--------------------------
Johnson-----Skrtel-----Agger-------Enrique
-----------------Lucas----Gerrard-----------------
Johnson------------Eriksen------------- Suarez
-----------------------Carroll--------------------------

Reina​
Kelly -Coates - Agger - Enrique​
Lucas-Henderson​
Narsingh - Gerrard- Sterling​
Carroll​

Reina
Johnson
Agger
Carragher
Enrique
Lucas
Adam
Gerrard
Suarez
Carroll
Cole

This is bold, but I like it:

.............................................REINA...............................................

JOHNSON............COATES...........AGGER...................ENRIQUE

.......................................MARTINEZ..............................................

.......................GERRARD....................ERIKSEN..........................

HULK....................................CARROLL...........................SUAREZ

.............................................REINA...............................................

.......................................MARTINEZ..............................................

.......................GERRARD....................ERIKSEN..........................

HULK....................................CARROLL...........................SUAREZ

HA HA HA HA HA NUTTER!!! :p

I reckon we'll see van Gaal appointed in some capacity. That being the case, we're almost guaranteed to see Dutch or Dutch-based players coming in. So I reckon we'll make a play for the likes of Mertens, Narsingh, and Strootman. I also think a move for Dembele would be very likely; he was one of van Gaal's favourites at AZ.

Martinez player manager ???? :)

Hulk fucking Hogan has more chance playing for us

I reckon we'll see van Gaal appointed in some capacity. That being the case, we're almost guaranteed to see Dutch or Dutch-based players coming in. So I reckon we'll make a play for the likes of Mertens, Narsingh, and Strootman. I also think a move for Dembele would be very likely; he was one of van Gaal's favourites at AZ.

Most are saying Van Gaal (DoF) and Rodgers now. I'm really trying not to pay attention to anything LFC related at the moment though.

I'd be pretty excited with van Gaal and Rodgers to be honest, even if slightly apprehensive about van Gaal's potential to cause chaos.

I'd be really happy with the first 3 players you mentioned - they'd probably cost 30 million at most together too.

I'd be delighted with any of them, LTW. It's one reason I'm excited about van Gaal - I reckon he'd look to bring in young attacking talent of the kind.

Count - if Skittles goes, Agger won't be around either.
I reckon thought that Skrtel would attract a bigger transfer fee than Agger, based on Danni's history of injuries, therefore making him the more viable option to sell

JOHNSON............SKRTEL...........AGGER...................ENRIQUE

...............................................LUCAS..............................................

.......................GERRARD....................ALLEN..........................

DYER....................................CARROLL...........................SUAREZ

I reckon thought that Skrtel would attract a bigger transfer fee than Agger, based on Danni's history of injuries, therefore making him the more viable option to sell
I beg to differ mate.

Skrtel's had one great Season and that's simply not enough to warrant a big transfer when you're nearing on 28. At least I don't think so.

Hi new to this although been browsing the posts for ages never actually made an account until now.

GK - Pepe Reina
LB - Enrique
RB - Johnson
CB - Skrtel
CB - Agger
DM - Lucas
CM - Gerrard
CM - Adam
LF - Suarez
RF - Guiseppe Rossi
ST - Carroll

Would like us to sign Diame and Hoillett on frees for cover and also love someone like M'Vila or Strootman to replace Adam but guess they'll have good euro championships and be snapped up by clubs in the champs lge. Villarreal got relegated remember so Rossi may be a realistic target although he did play for the Mancs grrrr!.

I beg to differ mate.

Skrtel's had one great Season and that's simply not enough to warrant a big transfer when you're nearing on 28. At least I don't think so.
I can't believe that you of all people are arguing that Agger should be the one to be sold;)

I can't believe that you of all people are arguing that Agger should be the one to be sold;)
Haha you are twisting my words mate.

Just saying like that Agger would probably fetch a bigger fee than Skrtel.

But again who cares we'll keep both. I hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom