• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Predict the starting line up for next season...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reina

Johnson
Skrtel
Agger
Enrique

Allen
Gerrard
Henderson

De Jong
Suarez
Carroll

---------Reina

Johnson Skrtel Agger Enrique
---------Lucas---Allen
Belhanda--Gerrard---Suarez
----------Carroll

how about Rodgers just plays what we have and teaches them to pass better and play more attacking footy.

-------------------Reina-------------------------

Johnson-----Agger----Skrtel-----enrique

----------------------Lucas---------------------

-------------Stevie-----------Aqua------------

---------Suarez-----------------Cole---------

----------------------Carroll--------------------

Probably triple LOL

Nice bench though of Raheem, downing, adam, Carra, Hendo, Jay, Bellers, Kelly ETC ETC

That's without buying anyone, bit of a lack of pace to be fair.

how about Rodgers just plays what we have and teaches them to pass better and play more attacking footy.

-------------------Reina-------------------------

Johnson-----Agger----Skrtel-----enrique

----------------------Lucas---------------------

-------------Stevie-----------Aqua------------

---------Suarez-----------------Cole---------

----------------------Carroll--------------------

Probably triple LOL

Nice bench though of Raheem, downing, adam, Carra, Hendo, Jay, Bellers, Kelly ETC ETC

That's without buying anyone, bit of a lack of pace to be fair.
I dont think thats a bad side at all. Id play Gerrard deeper like with just Aquilani further forward.

Well Ive gone on record saying Im happy with our squad. It should have done better last year.
I hope we dont sign 5 new players.
One or two would be great. Just to replace Kuyt and Maxi who look like leaving.

I agree with replacing Kuyt and Maxi although Rodgers may fancy Maxi to stay.

We just need more goals from the squad all aroun. If Andy and Luis can get 40 between them and each midfielder chips in with at least five we will do better than last season. We have a good defence and hopefully last season was a blip for Reina.

If we cannot off load Aqua and Cole why nto try to use them, they are not crap players

I agree with replacing Kuyt and Maxi although Rodgers may fancy Maxi to stay.

We just need more goals from the squad all aroun. If Andy and Luis can get 40 between them and each midfielder chips in with at least five we will do better than last season. We have a good defence and hopefully last season was a blip for Reina.

If we cannot off load Aqua and Cole why nto try to use them, they are not crap players
I agree that we underperformed last season but I still think we should be looking to slash the wage bill aquaman, cole, maxi and dirk must be close to 300k in wages there if not more, i like all of them especially dirk for the big away games but we could get some younger blood there on half the wages. Hoilett springs to mind and kalou who will cost nothing!

I can see Cole coming back, I can't see Aquilani though.

Anyway.....

-----------------Reina-----------------
Johnson-Skrtel---Agger-Enrique
---------Henderson-Lucas---------
-----------------Gerrard---------------
--New---------Suarez-------Cole---

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom