• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

'Probably the best Anfield artwork in the world'

Turf Football Art

6CM Follower
Turf Football Art is a unique new online shop which sells contemporary graphic illustrations of football stadiums. The newest addition to the ever growing collection is a fantastic print of Anfield - to date it is my favourite.

Turf Football Art would like to share this with as many Liverpool FC fans as possible. It is a fantastic piece of memorabilia and would also make a really unique gift for another LFC fan.

The illustration captures the corner between the Kop and the newly expanded Main Stand.

Turf Football Art can be found on Etsy as well as Twitter if you would like to view the print. Definitely worth a few clicks to find it!

All the best.

Ben @ Turf Football Art

Ben might end up on the general chat forum looking in the work thread for a new direction in life.

You lot make dragons den look like a piece of piss! Got plenty of other clubs and fans requests who actually appreciate and help promote my work, so not to worry.

Unfortunately it seems like you have to be a member for a certain amount of days before posting links on here...and images. I will probably have been banned by that point anyway!

Here's one of his pieces of art. I like the style but the circle thing makes me think I'm looking out of a ship.

il_570xN.1089138366_6sek.jpg

And here's some info on Ben :

https://www.etsy.com/uk/people/turffootballart

Good luck with it mate.

Unfortunately it seems like you have to be a member for a certain amount of days before posting links on here...and images. I will probably have been banned by that point anyway!
It's fucking hard to get banned here mate.

I'll be honest, it's not my cup of tea at all, but I appreciate someone trying to make something of themselves & following through with an original idea.

I'm sure that style of design appeals to many people & wish you the best of luck.

That kind of soviet minimalist style would go down well at RAWK Ben. The Sons of Shankly brigade will be all over it.

Yeah good luck Ben. Question is.. Do you support Liverpool and are you gonna stick around? Or are you one of the enemy.. Stick around though.. Perhaps change your name to Turfy Ben or something more catchy.

Back
Top Bottom