• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pulisic Camping Ground

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a lot of hype Christian... But is he really that good? What is he anyway? A winger?

He's a lot of hype Christian... But is he really that good? What is he anyway? A winger?
A right winger mainly but can play left wing or number 10.

He is very good. Most successful dribbles in the bundesliga last year at 19.

Chelsea have submitted a bid according to the media. We should too if Klopps words are to be believed.

Yep I don't get Woodburn. What is he? A striker? Winger? AM?
He's quite "meh" in all those positions as well. I think a loan would be in his best interest. He really needs to show some progression.
Also, sign Grealish.

On FM mobile his potential is "world class" - well worth signing (for anyone who plays Footy Manager Handheld on flights..)

Ooo, I started a thread without even knowing it. Don't approve of my thread title much though.

I never did make it to the Fekir camp, as I am a reluctant camper at best. Will the dancing dwarfs transfer here or have I missed my chance?

Ooo, I started a thread without even knowing it. Don't approve of my thread title much though.

I never did make it to the Fekir camp, as I am a reluctant camper at best. Will the dancing dwarfs transfer here or have I missed my chance?
They are for hire!! Yey!

I'm sure I saw someone suggesting we will pre-agree a deal this window to sign him in the next..

Well if we want to make big inroads into the US market, it would make sense to get their biggest star. You'd imagine buying him for 65m, the shirt sales alone will pay itself off after a year or so. The real question is whether he's actually good enough to contribute to our team and play?

I haven't watched him enough, but he did show ability in our friendly against them.

Not gonna happen. No way.
Would love it to happen though. A new fab four.

The owners want him
The manager wants him
The club want to sell before losing on a free.

That all being said. I can only imagine Dortmund want a Keita type deal. Buy now, receive next summer.. Hopefully not damaged.

Well if we want to make big inroads into the US market, it would make sense to get their biggest star. You'd imagine buying him for 65m, the shirt sales alone will pay itself off after a year or so. The real question is whether he's actually good enough to contribute to our team and play?

I haven't watched him enough, but he did show ability in our friendly against them.

Liverpool won’t be making 65m on Pulisic shirt sales during a 5 year contract, never mind in 1 year.

Liverpool won’t be making 65m on Pulisic shirt sales during a 5 year contract, never mind in 1 year.
Shirt sales and Marketing?

Moreover if the population of the US is 330 odd million.

If 5 percent of that are soccer fans. (16.5m)

And 5 percent of that are LFC fans (825k), we are still looking at nearly 1m fans in the US.

Then say just over half buy his shirt.. for £50. That's about circa £25m.

Do that over his 5-6 year contract and it's paid back in shirt sales and some.

Obviously, all speculative, and reliant on him being one of the main stars, but I could see the commercial value in having America's best player on our books.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom