• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pulisic Camping Ground

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would rather that development happen with us than wait and try to pick him up when it has happened at another club.

For the money being mentioned for him only a handful of clubs could afford him and it's a lot of money for a rough diamond. He'd be better off being a first team player at Dortmund for the next year rather than a bit part player for a bigger club with already established players. With less left on his contract next year would also make it likely he'd get higher wages at his next club.

I love his directness and in the few Dortmund games that I watched last season, more often than not he was the one player who always made something useful happen with the ball at his feet, even if this didn't show up on the stat sheet.

Exactly this. I watched 2 games of this last season and was really impressed. Not because he scored or assisted but because he did a lot of useful things on the pitch - shielding the ball in tight spaces and getting away from defenders. Making right decisions more often. For those who are convinced by him due to his stats just watch him play in the regular season over a couple of games, this kid is special.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom