• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Raid Chelsea again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox

Very Active
Can demba ba be a Sturridge type bargain for us. No way Jose will want him.

Torres even? Maybe not.

I'd go for Kevin de Bruyne. Versatile, young with lots of potential and seems to be one of the more realistic and get-able target amongst Chelsea players. That said, if we get Luis Alberto then such a signing would obviously be extravagant.

BMYJToqCEAEX-T1.jpg

Can demba ba be a Sturridge type bargain for us. No way Jose will want him.

Torres even? Maybe not.

The answer to that first question IMO is yes. I wanted Ba when he was still at W.Ham before he even went to Newcastle, I think he's still a dangerous player and I doubt he'd be that expensive. Alternatively, I'm one of those who would take a chance on Torres, but he'd have to come cheap and I very much doubt he will - Roman will want to claw as much of his £50 mill.back as he possibly can.

Romelu Lukaku over the 2 mentioned any day!! It will never happen I know. Demba Ba is a good player but would hardly be the man to replace Suarez IF he leaves. Torres no chance, fuck him.

Romelu Lukaku over the 2 mentioned any day!! It will never happen I know. Demba Ba is a good player but would hardly be the man to replace Suarez IF he leaves. Torres no chance, fuck him.
Lukaku is a pipe dream.

Best we can hope for with him is signing him on a free when he's 36

If you're looking to sign a big black player to play upfront it should be Benteke.

Mata

Also Chelsea have offered courtis plus cash for cavani which was turned
Down by Napoli.

So defo would make a move for thier keeper.

I would buy Romeu. He is a very good DM ans was put straight into the team when Rafa got the gig.
He did his cruciate I think.

I do think Torres regrets his decision to leave us now, but that's exactly why I wouldn't go near him he gave us the cold shoulder we should to, fuck him. I was in bits when he left because he was brilliant for us and everyone idolised him but he gave it up for them souless, arrogant bastards!! He could come back and score 30 goals a season and I still wouldn't like him like I once did all respect for him has gone! i'd feel the same if Suarez leaves for another premier lge club.

Ramires is a player I've always liked for them sort of midfielder we could do with. Oscar is a talent too.

Juan Mata to Liverpool?

Where in the name of good fuck is that coming from? Its bound to be a crock of shite. He didn't come here when we had European football!

Juan Mata to Liverpool?

Where in the name of good fuck is that coming from? Its bound to be a crock of shite. He didn't come here when we had European football!

Yep it's gone from silly season to total bollox season.

I don't see anyone actually saying we could get Mata just that it would be good if we could.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom