• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Raid Chelsea again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see anyone actually saying we could get Mata just that it would be good if we could.

Well that goes without saying, but I always prefer it when we stay within the realms of reality and leave the fanstasy to FM.

I'd defo take Ba, but he's a bit shit unless he's played up top. That's what caused him to go out of form for the barcodes - they brought in Cisse and pushed Ba out wide and then he couldn't score for toffee. If we bought him, and played him up top I think it'd push Suarez and Sturridge's noses out.

Wilfried Bony is boss. Don't see that it matters what colour he is though and he is not actually that tall.

Not sure on Altidore. He scored loads this season and at Hull he was about the same age as Bony was when he had him on trial . Probably not good enough still.

I'd defo take Ba, but he's a bit shit unless he's played up top. That's what caused him to go out of form for the barcodes - they brought in Cisse and pushed Ba out wide and then he couldn't score for toffee. If we bought him, and played him up top I think it'd push Suarez and Sturridge's noses out.

So to be clear, you'd buy Ba, play him up top and put the noses of our two main strikers out of joint.

Brilliant. What a dastardly genius you are...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom