• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Red Bull Salsburg v Liverpool - Match Thread - CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bloody hell. We've had the best 4 chances and haven't put one away. I can't believe Salah missed one of his - I'd have put my house on him scoring that.

We weathered the early storm and they looked like they were beginning to tire. C

Salzburg is a really good team, who like Ajax, have 1-2 years before they get ripped to shreds.
A lot of these players we'll see all over Europe's top leagues.
They've been really really good tonight but we really should be up a goal or two already.
Tense 45 minutes up ...

A Korean and a Japanese running us rugged. Our players other than Mane had forgotten where the goal is, Salah wasted a glorious chance. Their chances are mostly half chances carved out by their own players rather than penetrating passes. We need to capitalise on their weak defence. We aren't doing enough in my book.

Surely they’ll run out of redbull cans to drink and their energy will slow during the 2nd half.

How is this 0-0? We should have scored at least 4, them at least 3.

We should be ok in the end. Don't like how this is shaping up though...

Think Origi + Ox or Shaqiri would change this. Salah has missed 3/4 very good chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom