• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Red Bull Salsburg v Liverpool - Match Thread - CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salah. Fucking obviously.

Not quite sure how he got that in from there, but that's why you keep Salah on the pitch; he scores. Always.

Keita has been good tonight, but I'd like him to run at pace when we break, he tends to hang back which slows our break down.

That said, that tendency to hang back & time his foray into the area has won him two goals in two games, so what do I know.

Keita has been good tonight, but I'd like him to run at pace when we break, he tends to hang back which slows our break down.

That said, that tendency to hang back & time his foray into the area has won him two goals in two games, so what do I know.
He certainly seems to know how to make the perfect runs in behind or late.

Only fucking Salah can cuck simple opportunity after opportunity and then score that ,lol

These can score goals just as quickly & they will never give up, cos they're all in the shop window for moves, so must keep this up.

I'm still not convinced by Salah, he just doesn't LOOK like a goal scorer. He looks more like a French banker.

Keita on his game is such a lovely footballer to add watch

so much technical ability

Needs to stay fit..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom