• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Replying on the iphone

Ryan

The Prophet
Similar to spider-dope's post; how do you get to the bottom of the 'typing box' when you've quoted and are looking to reply on an iphone?

There's no scroll down to the bottom option, so if a post that you're quoting is more than 5 lines, you're fucked.

Any ideas?

Hold your finger on it and a little magnifying glass appears and you can move the curser about to the end past the quote.

I have the poor mans ipod touch not an iphone but it must be the same...sometimes i talk into my itouch on the train to trick strangers into thinking i have an iphone.

You mean how do you scroll down te reply box?

You use two fingers in the reply box to scroll down & it should scroll independently. Took me a bit of getting used to but have it spot on now. Also, another trick is to tap the top bar near the time to quickly get back to the top of the page.

If you still can't get it check YouTube out, there's a video of someone doing it, that's what I found when I googled it.

Back
Top Bottom