• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Rodgers : First Interview

Status
Not open for further replies.
budgie's interview today

Hodgson: "We join in the whole nation in congratulating the Queen on the Diamond Jubilee ... takes precedence (over football)"

fuck off, budgie.

I still awaiting delivery for the kit I ordered my little boy...Says it was despatched ages ago, Friday delivery my fucking arse...I wouldn't mind I only ordered it online so he could open it after he got back from hospital after his operation and the cunting thing isn't here....

budgie's interview today

Hodgson: "We join in the whole nation in congratulating the Queen on the Diamond Jubilee ... takes precedence (over football)"

fuck off, budgie.

Well, to be frank, most things take precedent over Engerlund football.

He's just found out that it's two for the price of one on packs of Werther Originals at his local Asda.
Woy is winning

Welcome aboard Mr. Rodgers, the business of winning starts now. Best of luck to you and everything of the best.

Impressive interview. I heard that he was invited over to watch Spain train last week and learn from them.

I honestly dont know where Krump heard that shit. I popped in Allsports earlier to see the beast and its beautiful.

I'd put a picture of me wearing the shirt right now but I'm having a shit

I'd put a picture of me wearing the shirt right now but I'm having a shit
trollface.jpg

He's European, speaks four Languages and wears a v neck occasionally. Looks like people got what they want, que no?

He's European, speaks four Languages and wears a v neck occasionally. Looks like people got what they want, que no?

I'm impressed that he took the time to learn languages. It shows an aspect of his determination.

I am very happy with this appointment, sad it didn't work out for Kenny but onwards and upwards as they say!

So people feel better about supporting him because he's a catholic? Deary me. Glad all that sectarian bullshit is behind us. I couldn't give a fuck what he is, so long as he's a good manager.

So people feel better about supporting him because he's a catholic? Deary me. Glad all that sectarian bullshit is behind us. I couldn't give a fuck what he is, so long as he's a good manager.
I assume/hope they are taking the piss Doc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom