• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Rodgers : First Interview

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking Werner is a creepy peado lookin hooded claw sounding weirdy fuck.

Just watched the interview and press conference.

Rodgers comes across really well and I'm extremely impressed. I really want him to succeed and I think he will.

The podium thing was shite, but Ayre was alright.

The 14 kids ye have roun ye, and the unhealthy sense of guilt ye always ha.

Also, when the Irish republic has 93% Catholics, one can take a stab in the dark on such matters.

15% Prods at the time of the partition. I'll say no more on that score...

Fucking Werner is a creepy peado lookin hooded claw sounding weirdy fuck.

ha ha, The Hooded Claw, yes that's it. I knew he reminded me of someone.

Doc you've been great on this page. Have to say I'm a but bemused by the whole Catholic/Protestant thing. There's more Catholics in England but no one cared that Hodgson was a Catholic.

Of course Roy is an English Catholic which is quite different from an Irish catholic because the former doesn't fuck pigs.

Aye, but English Catholics like the Royal family, which is kinda wierd. Don't they have history books?

Or maybe they've just been biding their time for the next gunpowder plot. "Take that Liz, ye bitch!"

Do English Catholics like the Royal family? I didn not know that. I suppose they're likely to have more in common with them than some of those many mad dissenter/sect sorts.

I would have been entirely different had Rodgers been born 2 minutes down the road in Glenarm - in which case we would have been best buddies at school.

I would have thought Rodgers and Michael Hughes would have known each other pretty well - both the same age and from the same area - except I read somewhere that Rodgers played schoolboy for the Rep. -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom