• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Rodgers, I at least am prepared to cut him some slack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Behind the scenes he'll stab every last person at the club in the back to save himself. What I've been told is unforgiveable.

So this attitude towards him is driven by some information you have have that we don't have access to?

If so then you can't blame us for not sharing your viewpoint.

Until you enlighten us then you can't expect much sympathy with your opinion, which appears extreme & tainted at the least without knowing this other information.

I'm struggeling to see what he needs to save himself from so far to be honest.

You can definitely see a lot of positives...but a few wins would keep the wolves at bay.

I'm definitely prepared to give him a chance, as I was with every other manager we've had. Calling for his head at this stage, with the limited squad he has to work with, is lunacy.

Behind the scenes he'll stab every last person at the club in the back to save himself. What I've been told is unforgiveable.

'Oh you just wouldn't believe what I've been told. I can't tell you of course, but believe me - it's just horrible'

Do me a fucking favour.

So what, at worst our manager is a self-serving ruthless cunt who'll get rid of anybody who doesn't tow the line? What sort of meek fags do you think Mourinho and Ferguson are? Or Wenger for that matter?

Do you think they don't use the press for their own agenda? Do you think they're not slimy, devious cunts to some of their own players and staff?

Maybe if we employed more fucking ruthless cunts like that we wouldn't be hanging around in the shithole we are in. You need to get with the times. This isn't 1984 with Peter Robinson, Ronnie Moran and the rest of the bootroom club. It's 2012, and every winning club on this planet - Bayern, Madrid, Barca, United, Chelsea and City are run and managed by cunts who take zero shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom