• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Rodgers kid is apparently in trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.

Modo

A contentious scando
It's old news, but I don't think it's been posted here.

Son of Swansea boss Rodgers and three other players plead not guilty to sexual assault charges

PUBLISHED: 12:20 GMT, 11 May 2012 | UPDATED: 16:17 GMT, 11 May 2012
Four footballers have appeared in court accused of sexual assault and voyeurism against a woman at a hotel.
Brendan Rodgers' son Anton, 19, along with fellow Brighton and Hove Albion stars Lewis Dunk, 20, George Barker, 20, and their former team-mate Steve Cook, 21, who moved to AFC Bournemouth, indicated pleas of not guilty to both charges.
The Swansea manager arrived with his son at court on Friday morning.
article-2142903-130A05B2000005DC-572_468x286.jpg
Father and son: Anton Rodgers arrives at court with Brendan
article-0-0CB332A3000005DC-737_468x286.jpg
Charged: Anton Rodgers in action for Ireland Under-17s

Prosecutor Amanda Burrows told Brighton and Hove Magistrates’ Court that the alleged offences happened at the Jury’s Inn hotel in Brighton on July 17 last year.
All four men were arrested by Sussex Police officers in January and made their first appearance this morning in front of a courtroom packed with friends and relatives.
Rodgers and Barker, both of Highview Avenue North, Brighton, Dunk, of Woodbourne Avenue, Brighton, and Cook, of Perth Road, St Leonards-on-Sea, spoke only to confirm their personal details during the hearing.
All four were granted conditional bail and must return to the same court at 10am on July 6.

You have to be a really good footballer to play for Northern Ireland U-17's.

:smirk:

Some people....

I was joking that Ryan was a sex offender. if you need me to join the dots for you just ask

It is actually.

I automatically assumed that cos he's from Carnlough he'd have played for NornIron. Oops.

Rodgers snr played for RoI as well.

It wouldn't have happened of he'd been from Glenarm - then it would have been Billy Rodgers & his son Victor.

Footballers are all such utter cunts.

I fucking hate them all.

Cept Didi and Sami.

Anton Rodgers set to switch his allegiance from Republic

By Graham Luney
Saturday, 24 September 2011

Swansea City boss Brendan Rodgers has revealed that Gerry Armstrong has been in contact with him with a view to convincing his son Anton to switch allegiance from the Republic to Northern Ireland.
Former Chelsea midfielder Anton, 18, currently plays for Brighton and has represented the Republic at Under-17 and Under-19 level.
He was on stand-by for Paul Doolin's squad for last summer's European Under-19 Championships in Romania.
Armstrong is employed by the IFA to try and stop their young players following in the footsteps of Darron Gibson, James McClean and Shane Duffy by linking up with the Republic.
"That is not something that can't be rectified," said Rodgers. "I spoke with Gerry Armstrong recently as I'm a big advocate of Northern Ireland.
"I want to see Northern Ireland boys play for Northern Ireland and the reason my son is playing for the Republic is simple - they asked him while he was never asked to play for Northern Ireland.
"I've been speaking to Gerry and I think he's planning to go to Brighton to speak to him. Northern Ireland is a small country but we have a lot of talented players - we just have to look at how we can keep things moving forward."
Anton is eligible to play for England through birth, Northern Ireland through parentage, or the Republic of Ireland under EU rulings.

Apparently in court this morning, it was reported that on the night in question, Anton approached the girl, produced three envelopes from his jacket and said solemnly, 'These envelopes contain the names of the three men who are going to let you down'.

LOLOLOLOLOL

1. Dave@Davylpool
    @MischaRodgers aye! Ask your arl fella, what the fuck is he doing here? pic.twitter.com/Hd9riHB3
    View photo
  2. 1h
    MischaOliviaRodgers@MischaRodgers
    @Davylpool are you serious? This is in 2011 when he climbed Kilamonjaro and the sun had an involvement in it too
    Expand
  3. 58m
    Dave@Davylpool
    @MischaRodgers yes I am serious. Don't care what he claimed up, my dad climed over a fence to help people, the sun called him a murderer
    Expand
  4. More
  5. 55m
    @Davylpool I completely understand that! However my dad had no involvement with Liverpool at this time! So for you to focus on that instead
    Expand

Amazingly, people had commitments before they joined the club

1. Dave@Davylpool
    @MischaRodgers aye! Ask your arl fella, what the fuck is he doing here? pic.twitter.com/Hd9riHB3
    View photo
  2. 1h
    @Davylpool are you serious? This is in 2011 when he climbed Kilamonjaro and the sun had an involvement in it too
    Expand
  3. 58m
    Dave@Davylpool
    @MischaRodgers yes I am serious. Don't care what he claimed up, my dad climed over a fence to help people, the sun called him a murderer
    Expand
  4. More
  5. 55m
    @Davylpool I completely understand that! However my dad had no involvement with Liverpool at this time! So for you to focus on that instead
    Expand

WTF!!! :rolleyes:

Does anyone else think that smartphones and Facebook are running the art of a good gangbang?

Someone posted a photo of Rodgers from a couple of years ago wearing a S** t-shirt because they were involved in a charity Kilimanjaro climb/walk thing.

His daughter is being challenged about it by an LFC supporter.

Some people take this Sun stuff to a ridiculous extreme. They act as if the paper itself is evil, it's like some sort of cult of moral indignation.

The people I find really objectionable are the ones like Tony Evans who not only see nothing wrong with working for the Murdoch press at the same time as condemning the Sun, but also have the nerve to 'retweet' people giving them stick about their hypocrisy, as if that's somehow beyond the pale.

Twitter is a playground for mental nutcases.
The fact that this bellend has a go at Rodgers daughter is just ridiculous. He should be windmilled the fuck out of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom