• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Rodgers kid is apparently in trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone posted a photo of Rodgers from a couple of years ago wearing a S** t-shirt because they were involved in a charity Kilimanjaro climb/walk thing.

His daughter is being challenged about it by an LFC supporter.

I would expect any decent red on twitter to be taking the bellend to task over it

Yer man Davypool is fucking bellend.

The beaut also sent Jose Enrique some abusive tweet earlier in the day.

He even tries to claim some high ground as though he's extra-qualified to comment on the issue because his dad was at Hillsborough. Fair enough if he'd died, but he didn't.

Bloody whopper.

To be honest, he's best probably ignored. He's probably loving the attention

We used to have a guy to take care of problems like this. Did we not replace Jen Chang?

We used to have a guy to take care of problems like this. Did we not replace Jen Chang?

Yeah, this is a case when we need Chang's bully boy tactics. Someone needs to organise the putting dogturds through Daveypool's letterbox.

Apparently in court this morning, it was reported that on the night in question, Anton approached the girl, produced three envelopes from his jacket and said solemnly, 'These envelopes contain the names of the three men who are going to let you down'.
Brilliant!

After missing work the next day, she told her bosses she had been attacked in the street because she feared being sacked.
She said after they insisted on calling the police, she told more lies but dropped 'hints' she picked up from watching CSI on television.
She changed her story six months later after being repeatedly taunted by another footballer.

Giving evidence for a second day, she admitted giving false information to the police, saying: ‘I thought it would be like CSI, where they find out the evidence and come back to me.
‘I was trying to give a hint at the truth.’
Judge Charles Wide QC said: ‘She has admitted she told a pack of lies.’
Police threatened to drop the investigation after two months because the alleged victim was not cooperating, the court heard.

hmm even if her story is true , i suspect it will be hard to fully believe her after stupidity like this

Joke's already been done by Ryan (great minds...) but he actually plays for the ROI U17s.

I think the joke was more about Ryan having played for NI U17's.

Or..... anywhere between one and all 3 of us were woodshed.

Anton and his friends should be forced to wear chastity belts with the keys locked up with the prison authorities . thoughts please.

Tweet from Rodgers' daughter

Back as today SHE admitted it was all a pack of lies!! Girls take note..Acting a SLUT AND TELLING LIES gets you nowhere. ANTON is INNOCENT

If Ross praises Rafa, KHL doesn't rate a Danish player, Modo wins a popularity contest & DB makes perfect sense.... then I'd be worried the Mayans were only a month or so out in their calendar.
I make perfect sense in person, honest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom