• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Rugby World Cup 2019

Shock in the sense of a try from nowhere.

Gareth Davies kicking is not helping Wales.

Why do Wakes keep going right , straight to heart of the SA pack. ..space on the left

final here we come ... the ghosts of Joel Stransky, Francois Piennar, Chester Williams, Andre Joubert etc will be needed!

Shockingly poor game today.

Hoping England destroy them in the final. They deserve it and it will be good for northern hemisphere rugby

Cricket score final for England. SA will have no chance.

I can only hope that's how the entire England squad is feeling too ... better chance to pull out the upset.
Hopefully England used up all their sporting luck to win the cricket world cup

That was poor from Wales in the last 20. Lacking a plan. They got themselves level through pure heart and effort but it didn’t look like anyone had a plan for how to take a game to SA.

Boks miss a penalty. They need to take every point possible , if they get ahead their game is perfectly suited to staying ahead.

Sinckler out cold. Looks like Itoje hit him ?

I'm pissed off about this, heard the BBC promo & it said 7am start, so agreed to go view Luke do his tae kwon do this morning at about 10/half 10.

Then realised when I got up at 7am today that the kick off is 9. Gonna miss the second half or disappoint my son. Obv I'm gonna miss the second half, but secretly begrudge it.

Being a parent sucks balls sometimes.

I decided to fly to London today, if England win this the last place I want to be is London.

Thankfukky the Boks are on top for now

I'm pissed off about this, heard the BBC promo & it said 7am start, so agreed to go view Luke do his tae kwon do this morning at about 10/half 10.

Then realised when I got up at 7am today that the kick off is 9. Gonna miss the second half or disappoint my son. Obv I'm gonna miss the second half, but secretly begrudge it.

Being a parent sucks balls sometimes.
That's a schoolboy error!

Back
Top Bottom