• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Ryder Cup

Thought Dubuisson was majestic on his debut.
The lad has a serious future in the game.
That put from Rory on the 17th was the stuff of legends too.

The fucks going on with poulter? It's like karma for eating his cereal out of the trophy on twitter 2 years ago.

What comebacks from GMac and Rose, both 4 down early on and now back to 1 up and A/S.

Who is gonna have the putt to win it?

I'll go for Poulter.

Oh and Rory was fucking unbelievable to watch today. 7 birdies and an eagle in 14 holes to beat Fowler 5 & 4.

Wow.

I think its actually better that he didnt have to hole it. I'd sooner be remembered for that approach shot to win a ryder cup, rather than a 3 footer.

That shot will be shown time and time again.

I think it would have been nice for him to have that Sam Torrance or Paul McGinley moment...holing the winning putt. Anyway, we shat on the Yanks again!

The next home one is in France isnt it? Think I read that somewhere anyway.

It is mate...and the one after that will be too so it won't be back in the UK until 2026 at the earliest.

I'd love to get to one. I think Valderama or Germany have 2022...?

Might see if I can get to the next one in Minnesota. Combine it with a work trip to the states.

Back
Top Bottom