• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

SA vs Aus Test Series (best of 3)

LeTallecWiz

Doos
Honorary Member
Australia 397-all out. You could tell Styen was injured, but he still managed 4 wickets.

Johnson was fucking incredible yesterday and destroyed SA's top batting order - we're currently 181/7 with AB doing most of the damage (78*) and absolutely dominating Johnson when facing him too.

Johnson had the last laugh ... but AB 'saved' this inning with his 91, including 40+ off 50 deliveries from the Mo.

7-68 are his final #s ... I just hope the batsmen are now prepared for the heat he brings.

SA 206-all out ... No follow on ... If we can keep Australia under 250, we may be able to force a draw.

88-1 and any pressure has gone now. Could have been 30 odd for 3 and game on. How many do you think SA could chase down here LTW?

88-1 and any pressure has gone now. Could have been 30 odd for 3 and game on. How many do you think SA could chase down here LTW?

We won't ... I'll be very surprised if this isn't wrapped up by day 4 ... A healthy Steyn MAY have made a difference, but you cannot bat like amateurs, and drop catches, and expect to win tests. Well play to the Aussies and I hope someone fucking shaves his mo.

We won't ... I'll be very surprised if this isn't wrapped up by day 4 ... A healthy Steyn MAY have made a difference, but you cannot bat like amateurs, and drop catches, and expect to win tests. Well play to the Aussies and I hope someone fucking shaves his mo.

Wowzers SA looking even more inept than England playing Johnson!

Really dislike the fucker but no one can deny this is an awesome awesome display of bowling. With the pitch up and down pretty much mission impossible for SA.

What a difference one great player at the top of his game can make to a team.

If only England had some great pla.... ah fuck it.

Wowzers SA looking even more inept than England playing Johnson!

Really dislike the fucker but no one can deny this is an awesome awesome display of bowling. With the pitch up and down pretty much mission impossible for SA.

Last time we got beaten like this, we won by an inning the next series. I think we'll respond big time - an angry Steyn, a motivated BUff ... I just don't know if that's enough IF Johnson does what he did this test again. Oh well, two more tests to go ...

Last time we got beaten like this, we won by an inning the next series. I think we'll respond big time - an angry Steyn, a motivated BUff ... I just don't know if that's enough IF Johnson does what he did this test again. Oh well, two more tests to go ...

Be interesting to see, dropped catches don't help either - you have to take your chances. I would expect the batters to handle Johnson a bit better next time

Mitchell Johnson is unbelievable, from a laughing stock to one of the most destructive quicks I've ever seen within the space of less than 12 months. Everyone is absolutely terrified of him.

11/2 after 5.3 overs ... Smith looked very jittery, and is out for 9. That fucking mo cunt got Amla out for a duck.

Regardless, I'm excited to see the debut of Quinton de Kock. He could be a star.

100 run partnership from Faf and Elgar - 117/2 looks much much better than 11/2.

I hope this spells the end of Alviro -

214/5 at close of play ... Not a bad recovery. Elgar gave up his wicket foolishly, and so did De Kock :( (To SMITH!!!).

Oh well ... AB has now created a new world record, with fifties in 12 straight Tests. He shared the record with Viv Richards, Virender Sehwag and Gautam Gambhir before this fifty

Ha Smith, a right piechucker, was only on coz the light was bad as well. AB is in fantastic form, he might need to be as well!

Nice to see someone smash Johnson ... Duminy got 3 4s in one over ... If we can bat for another 30-40 overs, you'll start seeing them wear down big time. They've had it far too easy recently.

Indeed De Villiers to the rescue again, nice to see the Aussies on the back foot for a change they haven't been in the field for this long since the UK Ashes

Indeed De Villiers to the rescue again, nice to see the Aussies on the back foot for a change they haven't been in the field for this long since the UK Ashes

Yup, bat until the last 15 overs of the day (hopefully around 425 by then), and then go after them with steyn and philander. It's a draw or win for us ... Time to fucking hammer these cunts, and I hope Steyn gets a few overs at Mo man before the test is over.

423 all out.

Steyn is getting swing in the 1st over already ... I am really hoping we bring these cocky twats back down to earth.

bye bye Marsh, a duck on Parnell's 3rd ball ... bloody hell. Lad is on fire and he's acting as if he's done it his whole life ... Maybe the test that signals his arrival and Elgar's to the stage officially.

WOW this is more like it - how many lives has Warner got - Lyons head nearly taken off. Great bowling by Morkel on a slow low pitch

I love how SA bowled in the 1st inning to the Aussies - aggressive. Finally, someone matched their nastiness and upped it. Close of day 3, lead of 369 for South Africa. Get a 450 lead tomorrow declare at lunch and bowl the waltzing ladies out.

Back
Top Bottom