• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

SA vs Aus Test Series (best of 3)

All out for 216 ... Fantastic response from South Africa

Last time we got beaten like this, we won by an inning the next series. I think we'll respond big time - an angry Steyn, a motivated BUff ... I just don't know if that's enough IF Johnson does what he did this test again. Oh well, two more tests to go ...

Couldn't have said it better myself! ;)

Haha you did indeed
Fantastic effort from SA fantastic reverse swing from Steyne sets it up. Normal service resumed for Australia, for all their noise they are a very average batting side. Hilarious to see them playing for rain after all their chutzpah after the Old Trafford test.
And after watching India in NZ how the fuck did they get to no 1 test side!

I want to say that despite the rivarly and non-stop chattering between the teams, both teams showed tremendous respect to each other. It's nice to see that.

I'm only following this on Cricinfo...but I think this Australian team is at the moment incapable of batting out tough sessions. They can dominate when things fall in place, but don't offer much in terms of a fight when things don't go their way...especially the batting.

But this is still tremendous improvement from where they where last year.

I want to say that despite the rivarly and non-stop chattering between the teams, both teams showed tremendous respect to each other. It's nice to see that.

Except for Warner accusing you of ball tampering ! He really is a grade 1 triple A twat!

That Michael Clarke innings was as good a display of batting as you're likely to see.

australia are coming up on a 500 lead and south africa have every fielder on the boundary .don't see that often in test cricket .

smith gone for the last time .

didn't he make comments about johnson not picking up top order batters recently ? johnson has got him 4 times now in this series .

what a tense finish ...looked like south africa were going to hold on but just couldn't do it .

Can't believe Biff has retired ... What a great captain ... Things are going to change a lot for SA in the next few months. Interesting times ahead.

That's another terrific player to retire in the last year or so. I'm trying to look at the young players to see who can be great like them, and i can't really find anyone outstanding sadly....

Some decent youngsters around but it seems their technique gets messed about by t20 cricket pretty rapidly.

That's another terrific player to retire in the last year or so. I'm trying to look at the young players to see who can be great like them, and i can't really find anyone outstanding sadly....

Some decent youngsters around but it seems their technique gets messed about by t20 cricket pretty rapidly.

Chester can do it (from India).

Biff was a great captain. I mean, to captain them from 21 says a lot about him. He was a very good fielder in the slips, a solid batsmen and seemed to have been a pretty decent captain too. Kallis and Smith in a matter of months? I guess the #1 ranking won't last much longer!

Back
Top Bottom