• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Salah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreambeliever

From Doubter to Believer (to doubter again)
Still playing well in my eyes but 8 games now without a goal and making greedy decisions.

We really need to him to get back on the goal train.

Extremely lucky that his goal drought has conincided with Mane hitting form of his life.

Still playing well in my eyes but 8 games now without a goal and making greedy decisions.

We really need to him to get back on the goal train.

Extremely lucky that his goal drought has conincided with Mane hitting form of his life.
That's not luck, I'm not sure exactly what it is, but it's not luck.

When Mane wasn't scoring for a few games I said he'd start scoring just when Salah struggles to. A week later this run starts.

It has always seemed to happen that way with these two, dunno why.

Spurs have had similar when Kane went out with injury, Son starts scoring more.

I think it's a mixture of things including confidence issues which makes you over think things whereas Mane is feeling confident playing like he's being controlled by PlayStation user.

It's also tactical issues klopp seems to be encouraging Mane to get into the box more often than he used to in the first half of the season whereas Salah is playing moreso on the right compared to the first half on the season when he was playing striker role for a few games.

Yes Salah has the record for goals but I think he needs to concentrate on being a good winger first before worrying about trying to score the perfect goal.

I think it's a mixture of things including confidence issues which makes you over think things whereas Mane is feeling confident playing like he's being controlled by PlayStation user.

It's also tactical issues klopp seems to be encouraging Mane to get into the box more often than he used to in the first half of the season whereas Salah is playing moreso on the right compared to the first half on the season when he was playing striker role for a few games.

Yes Salah has the record for goals but I think he needs to concentrate on being a good winger first before worrying about trying to score the perfect goal.

Yea I agree. I've always been of the opinion that when things aren't happening for a player they need to stop trying to do too much and go back to the simpler things. Salah can be an extremely good provider too and he should take a lot of confidence from that, goals for him will come, there's no need to force it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom