• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Sayonara Sakho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leicester for £18m is the latest chat.....

Weren't we in for their LB Ben Chillwell in the summer too? It's a lesser deal, but at least we might get a decent LB in if we do a player swap of some sort.

Weren't we in for their LB Ben Chillwell in the summer too? It's a lesser deal, but at least we might get a decent LB in if we do a player swap of some sort.

Yes, I think they wanted too much money

Or maybe the player himself wanted to stay, I forget. I wasn't even sure he'd played any Premiership games, so it didn't seem an immediate fix

18m for Sakho would be alright though

According to the Echo we've rejected a loan bid from Southampton.

Maybe this will speed things up and make them offer a permanent deal:

BREAKING: @WestHamUtd close to agreeing fee with @SouthamptonFC for defender Jose Fonte. More here: skysports.tv/BsbpgP #SSNHQ

We won't be finding a buyer to match the price we want and the wages to match.

Yep, we're stuck with him until his contract expires and off he goes on a free.

Come on guys, you're adults, professionals... can't you just sort this out between you?

It's a game of chicken from our side. Still about 2 weeks left until the window closes.
Lots of teams want Sakho, I like the way we're handling hit.
I don't see his value dropping too much if he's forced to stay until the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom