• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Six Nations Fantasy Rugby

There's not a huge amount of rugby fans on here, but I'll be in this regardless

hopefully we will get a few players, i love the six nations. Roscoe if you have got friends and relatives interested interested, try and get them to join. I finished second last year, after my friend cheated, he subbed all my players into his team so i could not catch him on the final game week.

I've selected my team, and my team name is brilliant.

*pats himself on the back*

[quote author=Rosco link=topic=30894.msg791951#msg791951 date=1233348890]
I've selected my team, and my team names is brilliant.

*pats himself on the back*
[/quote]
Look forward to seeing what it is.

already messed around with my team, due to players being dropped and injured i.e cipriani (spelling) and care. cant believe DC is not playing.

for those really into rugby, i also came across this fantasy six nations game

http://fantasyrugby.metro.co.uk/fantasy-games/

the points scoring is a lot different, i.e you pick a captain who scores double points it looks a better game.

for those who want to join one league, join the league at the top of the thread for those who can be bothered join both.

code

[quote author=SummerOnions link=topic=30894.msg805195#msg805195 date=1234788831]
am i the inly one who can't change his team?
[/quote]

you can change your team, however it has to be before the start of the game week. i.e the friday before the fist six nations game that week.

Back
Top Bottom