• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

So Bournemouth (A)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awful from Lucas.
If these cunts get two goals the interweb is going to be smashed for Christmas.

Mignolet has become a better goalkeeper just by sitting on the bench.

Although in fairness the rest of the team probably still spend their time pleading with him to come off it too the shitcunt.

I remember someone saying that Jones has never made a mistake for us too.

Togging out was his first one.
"Togging out"

Reminds me of being a teenager playing Sunday league that phrase.

Brad Jones has a similar impact on me.

I'd have brought him on for lucas. He's looking a bit leggy.

Coutinho works too though, cos he was having one of those days.

I like Coutinho but he seems to play his own game out there. It's frustrating. He's like that lad at 5aside who wants to just stay on the ball all game without really hurting the opposition.

I like Coutinho but he seems to play his own game out there. It's frustrating. He's like that lad at 5aside who wants to just stay on the ball all game without really hurting the opposition.

He's just a shorter Smicer really.

Is Henderson actually trying to sabotage us? The amount of times he's given away the ball today is mystifying. And also, his touch. It's taking him 2-3 touches to bring the ball under control.

He looks a Sunday league player out there.

If we ever get good again, and work out that buying more Marko/Lallo types is the way forward, then Jordan Henderson and his fucking Ken-doll haircut are getting nowhere near this side.

I reckon wed have a chance of promotion if we were in the Championship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom