• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

So Bournemouth (A)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jamie Carragher ‏@Carra23 32m32 minutes ago
Good win that when you're on a bad run. Sterling did the damage but Lallana mom he must become one of the first names on the team sheet!

Good win that when you're on a bad run. Sterling did the damage but Lallana mom he must become one of the first names on the team sheet!

But he does nothing - except score or assist.

I just want Modo to have see this post once more.

Markovic was very good last night too, he's picking up some form and chuffed he got his first goal (well taken too), I hope we stick with him.

What curious thing hath I chanced upon?

Modo's just a more acerbic Dreamy really. He hasn't got the first fucking clue about football.

And how did Lovren play for Southampton last year?

Well exactly. He was great for them and now he's been bobbins for us. Who's to say the same won't happen with the likes of Bony ? Anyway, we're signing Benzema - I know this is true because the Daily Express say so and they never lie about anything.

Legend in the eyes of every Liverpool fan. Just look at him. JUST LOOK AT HIM. You don't get that from your fucking Aquilani's of the World.

carraistanbul.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom