• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Sooo, The Rest Of The Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we should just Burn Lucas as part of some ritual ceremony... He is witch Like..

Rodgers saw this initially why he never played him, till eventually he fell under Lucas's spell. Lucas got Klopp since the day dot and has him believing he is the club's answer to the next Alan Hanson..

He did Benitez as he had him believing he was the next Gerrard..

Dalglish was just all blurry eyed over him..

We've have been below par since we bought him, so it's obvious he holds some spell over the club..

Burn the Witch

We can then move forward..

Last edited:
Win Europa League and the CL ticket. Nothing else matters. If we happen to beat city and win another Mickey Mouse cup... Fine.

But the Europa League would be amazing in terms of the summer window and attracting top players. With Sturridge back it could happen.

Season's a write-off. We will finish about 7th, which isn't good enough. Been disappointing really.

Will winning the League Cup make much difference? Is anyone that arsed? I dunno, I will probably get more excited on the day.

dcfc7cf63c9ac174466bb1c7d64a5d35.jpg

The problem with burning Lucas is that it's not strictly legal. Although I could be wrong, perhaps @dantes can advise us better.

Also, if he is a witch, I'm not sure burning will work.

I think we should just Burn Lucas as part of some ritual ceremony... He is witch Like..

Rodgers saw this initially why he never played him, till eventually he fell under Lucas's spell. Lucas got Klopp since the day dot and has him believing he is the club's answer to the next Alan Hansern..

He did Benitez as he had him believing he was the next Gerrard..

Dalglish was just all blurry eyed over him..

We've have been below par since we bought him, so it's obvious he holds some spell over the club..

Burn the Witch

We can then move forward..

Alan Hansern. Didnt know you rated me that highely as a CB. I am pretty good mind.

He had one of the biggest Liverpool fan sites under his spell.. He even took Oncy down here at some point..

Wonderman.. He called him..

His powers are strong..

Has to be he has had every manager believing he is an accomplished footballer..

You do know that some members on this site is world class managers. They are even better than Klopp and Rafa. If you don't agree with them then they attack you and hope that you will start a fight and want you banned.

This site is lucky to have so many world class managers with mega big egos.

Focus on the EL to the extent that it distracts us enough to ensure we don't qualify for it again next season, should we fail to win it.

You do know that some members on this site is world class managers. They are even better than Klopp and Rafa. If you don't agree with them then they attack you and hope that you will start a fight and want you banned.

This site is lucky to have so many world class managers with mega big egos.
You should be burnt regardless

Focus on the EL to the extent that it distracts us enough to ensure we don't qualify for it again next season, should we fail to win it.

This please. Though we should do the minimum of not getting relegated of course should this be the plan.

It would seem he was a bit of a square peg in a round hole and had just found his niche position.
I've been very impressed with the lad in this cup run
http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spor...verpool-fc-kevin-stewarts-remarkable-10862182

Yes. Personally I think Inglethorpe - whom I really rate very highly - is being a teensy bit disingenuous there, seeing as he's followed the player closely since the lad started. The idea his proper position appeared to the coaches in some sudden eureka moment smacks of rewriting history. The truth was they looked at him in midfield, looked at him in defence, kept shuffling him around without any discernible 'wow' reaction. It's more like he's come back from loan(s) and, a couple of years behind schedule, finally 'clicked'. None of that matters, of course, if he now really does push on. He's a genuine red, as Inglethorpe notes, and he works damned hard, so it would be lovely if he becomes an integral part of the squad.

@Arn we love you really..

EL after a league Cup win should be our soul focus..

Keep our key players fit we will always have a chance.. Skrtel, Henderson, Studge, Firmino, Coutinho..

They should be played in every EL game to show we are taking this seriously..

Champs League football with the attraction of Klopp is our best chance at cleaning up the dregs of this God awful squad..

Play the kids and the rest in the League..

Last edited:
Yes. Personally I think Inglethorpe - whom I really rate very highly - is being a teensy bit disingenuous there, seeing as he's followed the player closely since the lad started. The idea his proper position appeared to the coaches in some sudden eureka moment smacks of rewriting history. The truth was they looked at him in midfield, looked at him in defence, kept shuffling him around without any discernible 'wow' reaction. It's more like he's come back from loan(s) and, a couple of years behind schedule, finally 'clicked'. None of that matters, of course, if he now really does push on. He's a genuine red, as Inglethorpe notes, and he works damned hard, so it would be lovely if he becomes an integral part of the squad.

I haven't seen him play as often as you, or know as much about him, but anyway. He didn't seem very impressive at all in the first TV game I watched, but he has steadily improved. That's a good sign. He also has a bit of an advantage over the likes of Chirivella because he's older and also more obviously developed physically.

He has lots of energy and desire, and isn't timid. The only position he could make his own is in holding central midfield, as he isn't technically good enough to play in advanced midfield role, and his shooting is useless. But that's a valuable and important role, and I'd play him there over Lucas any day. Shame he isn't three inches taller.

-------------------------Ming/Ward------------------

Clyne/Flanno----Lovren----Skrtel----Smith/Moreno
------------------------Can/ Stewart------------------
------------Henderson-------------------------
-------------------------Milner--------------
------Firmino--------------Coutinho/Tex---
---------------------Studge/Origi---------------

When fit Should be our 1st 11

-------------------------Ming/Ward------------------

Clyne/Flanno----Lovren----Skrtel----Smith/Moreno
------------------------Can/ Stewart------------------
------------Henderson-------------------------
-------------------------Milner--------------
------Firmino--------------Coutinho/Tex---
---------------------Studge/Origi---------------

When fit Should be our 1st 11
Where's Lucas?

Milner's played DM a few times in the past and been competent there. He's not the long-term solution, of course, and nor would he want to be, but maybe using him there for the odd game - where he'd be quicker, sharper and more positive than Lucas - would free-up a place further up the field for Klopp to try out a few of the young attacking players.

----------------------Mignolet
Flanagan------Lucas-----Toure----Smith
-----------------------Allen----------
--------------Stewart-----Can--------
-------Coutinho----------------Firmino----
---------------------Sturridge----------------

----------------------Mingolet
Flanagan------Lucas-----Toure----Smith
-----------------------Allen----------
--------------Stewart-----Can--------
-------Coutinho----------------Firmino----
---------------------Sturridge----------------

Lucas and Toure as a CB pairing..

Fucking hell... Clumsiest CB pairing in the History of Liverpool FC

Milner's played DM a few times in the past and been competent there. He's not the long-term solution, of course, and nor would he want to be, but maybe using him there for the odd game - where he'd be quicker, sharper and more positive than Lucas - would free-up a place further up the field for Klopp to try out a few of the young attacking players.

Good call..

Allow Hendo and Can to play further forward..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom