• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Spider Neil

Status
Not open for further replies.
fight the haters.

imgres
balohatersgonnahate.jpg

He is having a hiatus to prove people wrong. What a man.

Get your arse back spidey! you were the first to welcome me to the site, you took me from being the innocent little boy (in internet terms) to the tron-like god man you see before you now

On the subject of missing posters and Neil is one of the biggest losses recently, where is Saint George 67 gone?
Seriously does anyone know where he is?
He was normally a very consistant poster.
Is he all right?

Neil is on RAWK. I'll send him a PM with the link to this thread.

i know i am alone in this and will probably lose a lot of the sympathetic 'likes' i got recently, but I think this place is different for the worst without glock. i had my fair share of clashes with him, but he was very funny (in the sense of laugh at him).

i know i am alone in this and will probably lose a lot of the sympathetic 'likes' i got recently, but I think this place is different for the worst without glock. i had my fair share of clashes with him, but he was very funny (in the sense of laugh at him).

ye glock was pretty fun, mainly just cause of how people got so easily wound up with him

On the subject of missing posters and Neil is one of the biggest losses recently, where is Saint George 67 gone?
Is he all right?

Maybe someone died. RIP to anyone who does not post here due to death.

Is he all right?

SG left during or just after the Evra/Suarez affair. I don't know if he'll be back ... Hoping he will obviously, was a good poster .... maybe for the NFL season?

Asbo is another poster that is missing. He was a tad touchy sometimes and had a bit of a temper, but he was a decent poster

SG left during or just after the Evra/Suarez affair. I don't know if he'll be back ... Hoping he will obviously, was a good poster .... maybe for the NFL season?
Actually his last post was in the Hodgon v Dalglish thread.(just checked)
He said he had " had enough"
Can't blame him really. Another top, top poster gone.

Actually his last post was in the Hodgon v Dalglish thread.(just checked)
He said he had " had enough"
Can't blame him really. Another top, top poster gone.

Yah the site came close to losing a lot of people - it was tough times as fans and for the team.

They all need to fucking grow up.
I don't think it is as simple as that mate.
I think most people come on here to chat, debate, argue whatever but ultimately because we all share a common love and view of LFC.

There are times when many people on here bear little or no resemblance to what I grew up believing were what Liverpool supporters were like.

Now I claim no monopoly on knowing how a Liverpool supporter should think and behave but when you cannot identify with fellow supporters it is more difficult to feel part of the group, or to want to be part of that group.

I think most people come on here to chat debate, argue whatever but ultimately because we all share a common love and view of LFC.
There are times when many people on here bear little or no resemblance to what I grew up believing were what Liverpool supporters were like.
Now I claim no monopoly on knowing how a Liverpool supporter should think and behave but when you cannot identify with fellow supporters it is more difficult to feel part of the group, or to want to be part of that group.
Lol.

I hope Neil comes back, george too.
I think George's 'Had enough' may have been suicide. He dissappeared off here and Facebook same day.
So im guessing we wont see him again.
Ya know. Because hes dead.

I think most people come on here to chat, debate, argue whatever but ultimately because we all share a common love and view of LFC.

it's a fine balance between passion and sense, obviously supporters are meant to love their club and do their best to support them, and it should come across as so on a forum. but just taking a look at rawk you can see that sometimes too much passion can lead to a turkish bath-house style bukkake with those refusing to join the spunkfest being repeatedly shafted up the arse by those that believe their passionate ideals for the club give them the right to forcefully insert it into the more sensible people that dont want to drown in love dressing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom