• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Spider Neil

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found a load of interesting shit out about the lizards in the past few days. It doesn't make much sense and there aren't any coherent links with real people but I'm hoping you guys might help me piece it all together over the next few days, if my photos haven't been stolen by the man.

We’re turning into a bunch of women to be honest.

He wasn’t hounded off the site, or absued. He was asked to tone down the fucking incessant posting on every page cos it was impossible to keep up with what was actually happening through all his guff.

That’s it. And he minced off in a huff. And now we’re putting up a mincey thread to get him back.

Big massive bag of mince all over the shop.

My god, this times a fucking thousand. If Neil wants to act like a fucking tart that's his funeral. Honestly, flouncing off like some spastic prima donna.

And the email saying he's ok but a bit miffed! Jesus fucking Christ. I weep for the future.

Does this not happen every year at this point.

Maybe Neil judy can't concentrate until he sees the new Spiderman film...

My god, this times a fucking thousand. If Neil wants to act like a fucking tart that's his funeral. Honestly, flouncing off like some spastic prima donna.

And the email saying he's ok but a bit miffed! Jesus fucking Christ. I weep for the future.

Aye, I agree. But tone down on the "spastic" bit chief. I can't stand that word being bandied about here the way it has recently.

Pot, kettle and all that I know, but surely there's a line with some things?

Aye, I agree. But tone down on the "spastic" bit chief. I can't stand that word being bandied about here the way it has recently.

Pot, kettle and all that I know, but surely there's a line with some things?
A line really? That's the blackest pot I've ever seen.

In any case its weird to see so many wel known posters stop completely.

Why did Ross thrown in the towel?

Ive seen Neil posting on a couple of forums lately. I'll message him and see. Met him once a looonnnggg time ago when all the london KT posters decided to meet up to watch a match. Seemed a cool guy then.

I think it can get to you at times, in fact I know it can, I think most people have flounced off and given it a break at some point in time. I know it's not logical in this strange cyber community
It's quite simple. People go because others decide to act like massive twats even though they're unlikely to behave like said twat in reality. Hey its okaaaay though its only the internet. It's alright to act a twat in fact its almost a license to do so. It's a shame we've lost some good posters though because of the attitude of others. That's life on the internet though. Unfortunately twats exist.

Ryan - I wanted you to come back when you were gone ... and you loved that! So let's show some love to Neil (Bunny, Paddy, Nikeser, Jamo etc) and hope they return like you did!

Got a message from Neil. He's not mad, just a bit frustrated. Said he'll be back soon.

I can sympathise then, but I would never react that way. I'd always stay and fight my corner.

He's a lover not a fighter though is George...maybe he just didn't like the way people were talking about a man who's given everything he can for this football club. There's lines between what can be construed as valid criticism and disrepectful nonsense.

There certainly are, and I'm the last one to criticise anybody for finding it offensive when those lines are breached. Me, I then insist more than ever on getting stuck in to fight back, but you're right - we don't all have the same outlook on such things.

There certainly are, and I'm the last one to criticise anybody for finding it offensive when those lines are breached. Me, I then insist more than ever on getting stuck in to fight back, but you're right - we don't all have the same outlook on such things.

I've seen you argue your case a million times but I cant ever remember you ridiculing the other persons point of view JJ.

Ryan - I wanted you to come back when you were gone ... and you loved that! So let's show some love to Neil (Bunny, Paddy, Nikeser, Jamo etc) and hope they return like you did!

Paddy can get fucked.

With a rusty implement.

Kind of you to say so, Jack. I can be fairly unvarnished when I think there's a need, but I try hard not to get nasty about it. IMO most of us do, most of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom