• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Stand Up For The Ulster Men!

It is going to be interesting, that's for sure. Leinster going to play a strong side, or are they going to keep their powder dry?

Ulster have to go for it.

Both sides have made a lot of changes. You've made nine, Best and Ferris both rested. We've changed 13, but BOD is playing.

I haven't seen the full teams yet but I expect ours to still be pretty strong.

Both sides have made a lot of changes. You've made nine, Best and Ferris both rested. We've changed 13, but BOD is playing.

I haven't seen the full teams yet but I expect ours to still be pretty strong.

We put out a much weakened side against Connacht so the 9 changes (Best and Ferris apart) should actually be strengthening the side. I see we're starting with Paddy Jackson (who looks a real prospect) at 10 instead of Humphries with Pienaar at 9. I'll be interested to see how that works out. The rest of the backline is good enough to give your boys a real examination: S Terblanche; A Trimble, D Cave, P Wallace, C Gilroy.

Oh .... I thought they meant 13 changes to the team that played in the Heineken Cup. It's not.
It's not far off being a full strength side for us.

Kearney, D Kearney, BOD, McFadden, Fitzgerald, Sexton, Reddan, Healy, Strauss, Ross, Cullen, Thorn, McLuaghlin, Ryan, O'Brien.

Not a first choice back row but Ryan is very good, and O'Brien will get plenty of opportunities with ball in hand at 8.

Up front, I worry about the front row in the scrum, but we'll ruck just fine, oh yes:

T Court, N Brady, D Fitzpatrick, J Muller (capt), L Stevenson, C Henry, W Faloon, P Wannenburg

I'm looking forward to putting my feet up and watching this later

Yeah, me too, even though we've got a dreadful record against your lot recently. I think we'll be out to give youse a game tonight though.

I haven't always been his greatest fan, but Paddy Wallace has been in rare form for us recently. With the steel and punch of Cave beside him, it is a very good centre partnership. Trimble and Gilroy are both top wingers at this level too. We'll need to be on our game, but there's a few boys with a point to prove tonight.

We're only three point favourites.

It's a big game for your no.10, you'll learn a lot about him tonight.
I'm looking forward to seeing Henry from your lot. Pity Tuohy isn't there as well.

If McFadden was stronger and/or quicker he'd be a top player. His skillset and reading of the game is top notch

I saw Wallace play recently enough and was impressed too, despite never rating him

We're only three point favourites.

It's a big game for your no.10, you'll learn a lot about him tonight.
I'm looking forward to seeing Henry from your lot. Pity Tuohy isn't there as well.

If McFadden was stronger and/or quicker he'd be a top player. His skillset and reading of the game is top notch

Yeah, Jackson has a hell of a boot on him, exceptional goal kicking. He's the current Ireland u20 no. 10, so we'll see how he's coming along right enough. Tuohy has a twinge in his neck, nothing serious, but they want to rest him. He has been immense. He was my MOM against Munster.

It's a tough life, the minute I make plans to relax a cracking blonde rings me to go out to dinner with her.

I'm going to miss the game.

It's a tough life, the minute I make plans to relax a cracking blonde rings me to go out to dinner with her.

I'm going to miss the game.

images

I wasn't too disappointed with that. A full team and we could easily have won.

Sorry you were blown out though

I think I've spotted Ross's blond. Nae bad.

You probably haven't. She is in one of the photos (dressed in black). The one you did spot, I'll be out with later.

And I've detagged all those motherfuckers. I hate photos on FB

Back
Top Bottom