• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

State-backed Chinese group want to buy Liverpool for £700m

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Holy Bullshit Batman'! After all that effort, his name at the end is printed 'Zheng' but signed 'Zhang'.

It would be pronounced more like "Zhang" as it happens. Maybe it's a bit like someone whose name is Joseph but calls (and signs) himself Joe.

FSG were in talks with a Chinese company a few months ago about naming rights and other commercial partnerships. I don't know if some people got wind of that and jumped to the wrong conclusion. That letter doesn't look legit at all.

A 3.2 BILLION pound theme park in London? That's an extraordinary amount of cash, that would be insane.

It's the London Paramount development. I know the area. It's close to where I live (and actually not in London at all).

It's true to say that this Chinese Group was one of the initial investors in the project, but I am not sure if they have actually paid anything yet. There is talk that the whole thing won't happen anyway, not least because of doubts over the levels of real (rather than pledged) funding!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom