• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Sterling to Man City.. Maybe Arsenal..

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is if they qualify for the champions league.. and given they do it on a year by year basis..

They are also able to attract bigger name players than us at the moment..

Currently.. I would say it is a step up..

Going to Arsenal from Liverpool would not be a step up even if we'd done a Leeds. It would never be a step up. They are a pointless, pathetic, passionless, bloated corporate machine with not single thing to recommend them to anyone. 18 years straight CL qualification and they still haven't won it. Laughable. Oh and they have Giroud. The most punchable footballer on earth. If Sterling goes there I will enjoy booing him.

Going to Arsenal from Liverpool would not be a step up even if we'd done a Leeds. It would never be a step up. They are a pointless, pathetic, passionless, bloated corporate machine with not single thing to recommend them to anyone. 18 years straight CL qualification and they still haven't won it. Laughable. Oh and they have Giroud. The most punchable footballer on earth. If Sterling goes there I will enjoy booing him.

Whilst I agree in principal.. in the current climate, going to Arsenal is a Step up..

Now if we qualify for the Champions League.. the picture changes..

He's clearly off. I said it a couple of weeks ago, but I'd be surprised if it was to Arsenal.

Anyway, I'm in the same boat as Silver Sean. Torres leaving gutted out any feelings or worries about players leaving. Meh. We'll replace him.

Hansern is always pretty cynical about reports of any ilk, something you kept missing during the twitter wars.

You're right though, it isn't far fetched, he's a London boy afterall, and he already has one of those Arsenal haircuts.

I don't think we can comment on haircuts. A lot of our players have what many would deem a dickhead haircut. Moreno, Lallana and Henderson are all rocking a hipster cut and then Balotelli, Sakho and Sturridge continually mix it up with outlandish cuts.

What is an Arsenal haircut btw?

Hansern is always pretty cynical about reports of any ilk, something you kept missing during the twitter wars.

You're right though, it isn't far fetched, he's a London boy afterall, and he already has one of those Arsenal haircuts.

Dont bother mate. He isnt clever enough to understand.

Sterling might consider leaving but I wouldnt think to much of it until someone else than John Cross prints it.
If the Echo, Times or even Bascombe runs a story then I'd be worried.

If what Bascombe wrote the other day is true, Sterling chose us when he left QPR because we paid more than anyone else. In 2012 it was just the same when he got a new contract. Long stand off, linked with other clubs and then 35k as a 17 year old.

Shouldnt come as a surprise that he's once again looking for a big pay day.

A summer wouldn't be a summer at LFC without a Will he - Wont he saga....

Sterling is going to be that this summer it seems..

I hate modern football.. Its shite... absoloute shite..

Do worry folks..

Markovic will come good.... eventually..

(and also fuck off to another club too)

I don't think we can comment on haircuts. A lot of our players have what many would deem a dickhead haircut. Moreno, Lallana and Henderson are all rocking a hipster cut and then Balotelli, Sakho and Sturridge continually mix it up with outlandish cuts.

What is an Arsenal haircut btw?

The footballers who look like absolute tarts who belong in one direction, not football, Arsenal are swimming with them, Giroud, Ramsey, Koscielny, Bellerín. Chambers there's loads of them. Sterling is the proper example of this in our team, unfortunately it seems to be spreading to Coutinho as well.

Lallana has a flash hair cut. Henderson is also getting in on the act lately. Moreno has a different hair cut every few weeks.

Think we need a hair cut thread.

Lallana has a flash hair cut. Henderson is also getting in on the act lately. Moreno has a different hair cut every few weeks.

Think we need a hair cut thread.
They do, but it's not quite the same, although Moreno has strayed close. There's just something about the Arsenal haircut and look that just reeks of cunt to me, it's like they all think they're models lead by Giroud, but they just look like idiots. I despair that Coutinho abandoned curly hair to look like one of those idiots.

For the record, every cunt who goes "clubbing" around where I live has the exact same hair cut / fashion sense, probably why I hate it so.

Was it written by John Cross? No. That was the whole argument.
If you're not intelligent enough to grasp that then just stay out of the whole discussion. Okay Louis Litt?

My original point stands. You've little or no judgement and you're so transparent and childish.

If I like it, it's true. If I don't like it, it's all lies. Regardless of the circumstances.

In this case we have someone who is at best taking his time to sign a contract. It's entirely plausible his agent is testing the waters and Cross got wind of it (maybe by design)

You could see there being truth in it, but ahead of most big games we get crap like this. Before we played Chelsea in the cup, it was the same. Playing Arsenal at the weekend, ergo...

I'm not sure when his contract is up, I thought it was 2yrs off? But todays reports are reporting it's 12months from this summer. If that's the case, if he doesn't sign sharpish at the end of the season, we're going to have to whore him out. Preferably abroad, but obviously we'd get more money for him here. And then we'd have to hope he goes full Torres.

On a different note - I can't for the love of god understand how anyone could possibly want to join Arsenal. I mean, apart from being in London, what is the deal?

John cross being an arsenal fan, this article seems a bit wummy, especially the week before we play them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom