• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Suarez

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we have to sell him, and I'm dead set against it, 50 million + Dzeko. Then use the 50 million to buy two world class midfielders + the best up and coming 18-20 year old keeper in Europe. Again though, we really really shouldn't.

50m would give you Dries Mertens, Theo Walcott and still have change left over to by some up and coming shit hot talent. I also think Dzeko is quite underrated since his move to England. 50m plus Dezko wouldn't be the end of the world.

50m would give you Dries Mertens, Theo Walcott and still have change left over to by some up and coming shit hot talent. I also think Dzeko is quite underrated since his move to England. 50m plus Dezko wouldn't be the end of the world.

Give us Ballotelli instead. We need a less controversial striker than Suarez.

Massive fees coming our way and we will most likely spunk it on overrated English players

Simon Mullock@MullockSMirror
Just had a call from a very senior source at MCFC. Been told there has been no move for Luis Suarez and there are no plans to bid.
Lot of anger at the Etihad about being linked with Suarez. MCFC think LFC are trying to create a market for their most prized asset
Suarez story written by Merseyside-based reporters. Clearly briefed by LFC. What the motive is for misinformation is a matter of conjecture

Phil McNulty@philmcnulty
Man City firmly deny Suarez interest - but I totally trust the Merseyside-based reporters who wrote those stories this morning. Intrigue.

Who has Rodgers spent money on that's overrated and English? That approach left the club when Dalglish did.
The rationale behind buying English players like Henderson, Carroll and Downing was that they were less likely to have their head turned and want to leave.
Unfortunately this has proved to be the case.

Lock this one, or merge the two.
The other thread is about Man City wanting to buy Suarez.
As this clearly isn't the case, this is the thread most suitable for the information.
Or should I start a "Liverpool try to sell Suarez" thread?

Count bury it at the back of another thread where nobody will see it so nothing ever gets discussed.

That's what everyone else does.

The other thread is about Man City wanting to buy Suarez.
As this clearly isn't the case, this is the thread most suitable for the information.
Or should I start a "Liverpool try to sell Suarez" thread?

Do what you want.

I was merely making a suggestion that would prevent the same discussion happening in two separate threads.

If you think 3 threads on essentially the same thing is great, have at it.

We're not in the business of keeping files on players where everything about the player is in one place. We're here to disuss topics and news.

There was no reason for interesting news re City/ Suarez to be buried on page 8 of a thread about whether Suarez's good form was keeping Rodgers employed.

Well, lock this thread or move the relavant posts to the 'City Chase Suarez' one.

Or don't.

*losing the will to give a shit*

January is a crossroads for FSG in my eyes. They either commit funds and back their choice of manager and show they are actually serious about reclaiming our place in the elite, backing up the words we've heard since they came in. Or they sell Suarez, a white flag is raised above Anfield and they strap in for a protracted bout of 'Yanks out (again)' chants and marches.

Hope to God we keep him but anyone who thinks his loyalty to us outweighs his desire to play in the Champs League and get paid more is insane. Question of when rather than if, for my money.

Simon Mullock@MullockSMirror
Just had a call from a very senior source at MCFC. Been told there has been no move for Luis Suarez and there are no plans to bid.
Lot of anger at the Etihad about being linked with Suarez. MCFC think LFC are trying to create a market for their most prized asset
Suarez story written by Merseyside-based reporters. Clearly briefed by LFC. What the motive is for misinformation is a matter of conjecture

Phil McNulty@philmcnulty
Man City firmly deny Suarez interest - but I totally trust the Merseyside-based reporters who wrote those stories this morning. Intrigue.

Jen Chang is back

nsXIz.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom