• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Suarez

Status
Not open for further replies.

keniget

6CM Addict
Administrator
This guy is putting in world class performances almost every time he takes the field right now.

And he's answering some of those "not a goalscorer" claims as well.

The fact that he keeps on going, never stops working and never stops making things happen week in, week out despite not getting his just rewards (points on the board) says a lot about his character.

Is he keeping Rodgers in a job?

Did his goal today remind anyone of that goal by Bergkamp against Leicester?

*goes off to Youtube*

He's our only threat on goal. He's carrying this team solely on his back.
I'll be amazed if he stays much longer with us the way we look right now. How much longer will he be willing to do it all on his own?

He's doing his and everybody else's job on the pitch. Should be wearing the captains armband.

I pointed out the other day that his agent was in the papers saying that Suarez is happy at Liverpool but the pressure of having to carry Liverpool pretty much completely will start to get to him or already has.

If I was Suarez, I'd be looking at the exit door... as I said in the first post, the fact that his head never drops and he keeps doing this week in, week out is just brilliant. I think 9/10 people's heads would've dropped by now.

No. I've not heard a single Liverpool fan say that Rodgers should be out of a job,I've not been on here much lately so don't know the mood, but anyone suggesting he should be sacked is devoid of reality. He's doing the best with the resources he's got.

Suarez is doing well, which is what we need from him, but he's not 'keeping Rodgers in a job'

He is the best player in England right now, hands down.

Phenomenal player who's hitting the net regularly now.

We MUST and I mean MUST sign players that show him we mean business. He is our short term future, and losing him would be devastating.

No. I've not heard a single Liverpool fan say that Rodgers should be out of a job,I've not been on here much lately so don't know the mood, but anyone suggesting he should be sacked is devoid of reality. He's doing the best with the resources he's got.

Suarez is doing well, which is what we need from him, but he's not 'keeping Rodgers in a job'

from what i can tell , Rafa's, Hodgson's and Dalglish's shite performances will keep Rodgers in a job for at least 2 seasons , cause you know ...we can't keep chopping and changing .

He's not a great CENTRE forward nor a clinical one, but he is a great FORWARD player. And more importantly, he is a goalscorer, as is Gerrard. The only 2 we have in the team right now.

In January we need more goalscorers to support him.

Right now, he's playing out of his skin. But to a point where sometimes he's passing up good options and going it alone. Not that I blame him, as when he serves it up on a plate (today) to the likes of Shelvey and Sterling, they often fluff their lines.

Why should he want to leave? We'll bring in more options in attack these next few windows and take the pressure off him. Build a team around him and progress further.

He has said he's happy here, signed a new deal and will hopefully stay for a long time.

We're extremely lucky that he has hit form though, we needed that between Aug-Jan because of our transfer fuck up.

anyway , more importantly , suarez ....i can see why some don't like his style and antics but he's got 10 goals from 15 , creates loads and could have bucket fulls if he could take a few more chances . He's driven to win like very few and fights to the end . He's the least of our worries and if he continues on this season should rightly be thought of like say a torres was in recent yrs . Sadly holding on to him will probably be the biggest issue .

'Doing well'?
His goals, and the manner in which he scored them, is the only difference between us being where we are right now and the relegation zone.
He's not keeping Rodgers from being sacked, but Christ almighty he's single handedly alleviating the pressure from Rodger's shoulders.
Supporters would be asking serious questions right now about the manager if it weren't for his 10 goals this season. Simply because most of those goals weren't handed to him on a silver platter. He created most of them himself and our attacking play is atrocious right now. He also has 4 assists.

Why should he want to leave? We'll bring in more options in attack these next few windows and take the pressure off him. Build a team around him and progress further.

He has said he's happy here, signed a new deal and will hopefully stay for a long time.

We're extremely lucky that he has hit form though, we needed that between Aug-Jan because of our transfer fuck up.

Good thing we've still got Torres, Alonso and Mascherano..WHY WOULD THEY WANT TO LEAVE ????

He is playing superbly but we look more of a one man team than Arsenal did last year. Terrible transfer window to blame not Rodgers

Buy a couple of good quality attacking players in January to share his burden and he will stay.

We are going to have an uncomfortable summer with Juve and others sniffing around.

As for is he keeping Rodgers in a job, the answer is yes. Without him we would be in the relegation zone.

Suarez is dragging this team along by the scruff of the neck. Amazing player. Amazing talent. We'd be fucked without him.

And without RVP, the scum would be somewhere around 5th.
And without Drogba, the chavs would have won fuck all last season.

Good thing we've still got Torres, Alonso and Mascherano..WHY WOULD THEY WANT TO LEAVE ????

Read the post again. If its the same situation after a couple of transfer windows then he will probably leave.

Torres and Mascherano left when Hodgson was here. Rafa chased Alonso away. Lets hope Rodgers can keep Suarez here.

He's doing his and everybody else's job on the pitch. Should be wearing the captains armband.
Is he racing back, borrowing our keeper's gloves, making a wonder save before returning to his position up front whilst winning a midfield duel along the way?

Don't be absurd.

Agree.
He's the quarter back,the running back and the receiver.
He's player of the year by a country mile at the moment but no doubt he won't be even nominated come the end of the year.

He is playing superbly but we look more of a one man team than Arsenal did last year. Terrible transfer window to blame not Rodgers

well do you not think rodger's deserves some of the blame ? he had a whole window to get striking reinforcements and although it does seem he was let down in regards to Dempsey , he had already chosen to spend 30 odd million on Allen, Borini , assaidi and Şahin (his loan fee) . He could have distributed that differently if he wanted .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom