• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Summer Silly Season 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loris Karius' move to Liverpool could happen quickly because of a release clause in his contract. (BILD) #LFC

Mainz goalkeeper Loris Karius is close to joining Liverpool. (Express) #LFC

The move isn't complete yet, but things are moving quickly due to a €10m clause in Karius' contract. (Express) #LFC

https://www.youtube.com/embed/yscPabwQaQI

Goalkeeping highlight reels are useless. You need to see the mistakes not the saves. Sign whoever has the most boring blooper reel.

Haven't see much of either keeper TBF, but I've seen suggestions that Horn's attitude hasn't always been the best, and no equivalent stuff about Karius.

Didnt sound like Xhaka had decided where he wants go yet.

If Arsenal get Kante then thats a great signing for them.

I'd be surprised if the Gooners buy both Xhaka and kante, especially as they have Coquelin in that position too

I'd be surprised if the Gooners buy both Xhaka and kante, especially as they have Coquelin in that position too
Thing is, Coquelin is shit, not that Wenger notices that. I do agree though, I don't think they'll get both, and I really hope they don't get either.

I've tried to watch Xhaka as much as possible since we were linked, and I've not been that impressed. If he stuck to being a pure DM, he could be quite good. Except he fancies himself as a deep-lying playmaker, and I think his choice of passes is quite erratic at times.

“High energy, intelligent, likes to drive forward. Currently plays on the right of a diamond in a sort of box to box role with (Leandro) Paredes the acting as the deep playmaker for Empoli. He’s not just a Duracell bunny with no end product, he’s pretty creative, loves to dribble and a good passer of the ball with great vision. Think of James Milner work rate wise but with technical ability. That’s what Piotr would offer.”

The head of the Polish FA @BoniekZibi said on @sport_tvppl that „he knows that Zieliński could sign for Liverpool in the next few days”.

we will hav a lot of players leaving in the summer I think.
Inc
Skrtl, kolo, benteke, and at least one of hendo/Allen maybe lallana if we get a decent replacement.

Zielinski signing plus grujic will see the end of Allen
(This might well be posted in the wrong thread)

Last edited:
I'm really liking Zielinski, seems to be an attacking midfielder in the Mkhitaryan mould.
Very direct player.

Check this out:

Well who the fuck knows. Weird that we've now bought two cheap centre mids. Weve got loads and theyre all decent. We need top quality. Feels a bit same old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom